Yesterday I walked to Radio Shack and purchased a rather large phone. I didn't feel like side loading apps onto my Q10 so I did the next best thing. Now I have a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm loving the specs. I've already began downloading music with a free music downloader and I've successfully and rapidly installed many apps that I couldn't find on my Q10. I still use my blackberry for email and communications, but now I'm sold on this Note 3 and I'll be using it as my fun phone. So far, so good.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-02-14 11:11 AM
    Congratulations and enjoy your new toy.
    02-02-14 11:19 AM
    Big boy troll

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 11:19 AM
    Big boy troll

Posted via CB10
    I hope you're not calling me a troll. That would be a sad mistake little man. I'm proud of my new phone and if you had actually read the post you would know that I'm a blackberry user. I happen to find this site useful and in no way am I trolling. Leaving three-word insulting posts is the definition of what trolls do. So you, not I, are a troll.

kbz1960 likes this.
    02-02-14 11:25 AM
    Glad you enjoy it. I'm still sold to the Z10

Cannot stand with Android as I always feel the phone im holding in hands is out of date when Google releases new android version.

~ it's not a phone, it's a ?
    02-02-14 11:38 AM
    Glad you like your note.3. Now move along to droid central.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by byex; 02-04-14 at 07:05 AM.
    02-02-14 11:44 AM
    It's just that you posted on a BlackBerry site about how great an android product is. You really should have gone to Android Central and posted how great it is there.

Some people here as you would know might not appreciate your new found love of this android product.

Posted with my Z10
    02-02-14 11:45 AM
    It's just that you posted on a BlackBerry site about how great an android product is. You really should have gone to Android Central and posted how great it is there.

Some people here as you would know might not appreciate your new found love of this android product.

Posted with my Z10
    Someone understands. There's something called android central I think

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:12 PM
    OP you must be swipe up your note 3

I do that because used to BlackBerry 10 gesture Lol

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-03-14 10:23 PM
    For those that want music download Tinytunes! Love this app! It has every song ever! Free! Listen or download, your choice

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:28 PM
    Bloody sad to see how CB has become such a place. You guys need to grow up!!

OP, could you post some thoughts about the phone, especially from a blackberry user's perspectives. What do you like and what don't you like? I love the concept of the Note 3, just cannot fathom putting that thing to my ear to answer a call lol
    SparrowhawkMMU likes this.
    02-04-14 06:44 PM
    Well I too have a S3. It's a perfect phone for what I use it for,,,,,a storage device for music to blue tooth with my Sony BTX500 speaker,,a $600 mp3 player,,,now when I use a device for everything else,,there us only one out there that fits my needs. This Z30 works perfectly for me

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 08:32 AM
    OP you must be swipe up your note 3

I do that because used to BlackBerry 10 gesture Lol

Posted via CB10
    He will do it (swipe) for sure
    Uzi likes this.
    02-05-14 08:39 AM
    Bloody sad to see how CB has become such a place. You guys need to grow up!!

OP, could you post some thoughts about the phone, especially from a blackberry user's perspectives. What do you like and what don't you like? I love the concept of the Note 3, just cannot fathom putting that thing to my ear to answer a call lol
    I'm astonished at the sheer size of the device. I really wanted a fun phone. One that could download music for free and play it whenever. I can also access tons of apps and continue on my Note 3 what I couldn't on my blackberry. It's a very capable device.

02-05-14 01:00 PM
    I'm astonished at the sheer size of the device. I really wanted a fun phone. One that could download music for free and play it whenever. I can also access tons of apps and continue on my Note 3 what I couldn't on my blackberry. It's a very capable device.

If you are an app person, you definitely should go for iPhone or android. I think BB is good for business ppl who need a legal phone to handle email and message everyday. I used to own a note2 and I didn't really enjoy it because the system crashed all the times and lagged for no reasons. Note2 is claimed to be the fastest phone with quad core CPU back to 2012. Just saying. No offense.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    02-05-14 01:44 PM

Download Tinytunes, it let's you get music for free, kind of like napster back in the day lol, works well on my z30 too

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 02:43 PM
    Who side loads these days when you have snap, and 1 mobile market...

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 01:06 PM
    Nice. I don't know why, well I have my reasons, but I do not want to carry 2 phones with me or changing SIM's or which one is using the account all the time. I do have my phone and tablet I carry around. For me the note is too small to be my second device for surfing etc.
    02-06-14 01:17 PM
    I have been using LG G2 and just one day with Z30, I went back to my G2 trying to swipe up..... Now I am getting an add on that allows swipe up gesture.
    BB10 is still amazing for communication but it still falls short of what 9900 could do in terms of managing emails extremely efficiently and rapidly (takes a whole lot longer to go through same amount of emails on BB10 compared to BB7, and no, keyboard has nothing to do with that, I use Q10 as well, nice but it's no 9900).
    I don't want to sound like I am encouraging you to drop you BB but if you need to go down to 1 device, try Touchdown on your Note 3. It is as close any e-mail app can get to replicating functions of BB's email client, that is if you need Active Sync on your phone.

Sadly, the only thing that's keeping me from dropping BB10 is the Hub. Is the way that the phone integrates all accounts including Exchange and Active Sync into one giant pot and does it all seamlessly. Try that in an android, it is a joke. So if you got just 1 work account on exchange, use touchdown and set all your personal accounts under android's toyish email client, rest will be fine.

Good luck and enjoy the monstrosity that is Note 3 (I love that phablet).
    02-07-14 11:53 AM