Anybody play Goal Line Blitz? I just started a couple of weeks ago, and I find it fascinating. It's kind of like like "Campus Legend" mode on NCAA Football, but with much more content and versatility. Create one or more players, train them, market/advertise them to join better teams and move up the league ladder, win super bowls, buy/create/manage teams, etc. It's a ton of fun if you're very into football like me, and looking for a nice time wasting game. For anybody that doesn't play, sign up using this link: Goal Line Blitz - Beta - American Football MMORPG . If you do create an account, please use that link so that I get referral points. Anybody else on this?
    11-12-09 06:53 PM
    Just curious, is this game all about referrals or is that just a small boost to your numbers? The game sounds fun but I hate that referral crap that leads you to spam it everywhere and anywhere.
    11-13-09 07:44 AM
    It's just a small boost to my numbers really, to be completely honest I do think it's a great game and want to see it expand, but I also figure that it wouldn't hurt if I got a little bonus in the process.
    11-13-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD