is it me or are most of crack berry's contest limited to the USA and Canada what happen to other bb loving regions like Trinidad where bb are abundant or other Caribbean territories ???? or even a other counties .. i feel left out n like its futile entering ne thing
    05-27-13 10:51 PM
    is it me or are most of crack berry's contest limited to the USA and Canada what happen to other bb loving regions like Trinidad where bb are abundant or other Caribbean territories ???? or even a other counties .. i feel left out n like its futile entering ne thing
    lol i understand where u coming from,will be cool for crackberry to do a contest for the Caribbean one day
    05-28-13 11:03 PM
    I agree but how would they know who really lives in the Caribbean?

10,000th word that came to mind on CB...
    05-29-13 06:07 AM
    ture there is no way to tell and on your profile does not state or ask you to input location that would have to be worked out lol just would like the chance to win something without us or canada ppl getting preference or overpowering other Caribbean people who may try to enter
    still entered to win the gold Q10 lol
    05-29-13 08:41 AM
    ture there is no way to tell and on your profile does not state or ask you to input location that would have to be worked out lol just would like the chance to win something without us or canada ppl getting preference or overpowering other Caribbean people who may try to enter
    still entered to win the gold Q10 lol
    Me too. I live in Puerto Rico and even though ATT shows no love for BB there are plenty here. I have customers on almost all the islands and can say that yes there is a really strong presence of BB in the Caribbean.

Having a Gold Q10 would be really sweet to show off when island hopping with LIAT.
    05-29-13 03:34 PM