I have a retail store.

I have a customer that complained the water in his poly carbonate mugs tasted funny when he left the water in them for more than approximately 15 hours.

I also have a customer that was very upset that the floor around his hot tub got wet when he removed his cover.

I'm not saying that this relates to this thread in any way. I just think these comments belong here.

#tinfoilhat

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 05:55 AM
    These seems like good tips. Might I suggest you add them to the tips and tricks thread?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-stuff-765658/

You may want to work on your delivery.
    -Keep it factual but soft around the edges.
    -Point out how it helps you without telling someone there way is wrong.
    -End with a simple comment no more than 7 words that praises the developer and tells how happy you are using it.
    02-15-13 06:03 AM
    These seems like good tips. Might I suggest you add them to the tips and tricks thread?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-stuff-765658/

You may want to work on your delivery.
    -Keep it factual but soft around the edges.
    -Point out how it helps you without telling someone there way is wrong.
    -End with a simple comment no more than 7 words that praises the developer and tells how happy you are using it.
    Some good Tips but the first one wrong read the Manual page 36 to see for yourself as for all the politically correct Zen stuff it only works if you are listened to!

Keyboard
    Swipe up with 2 fingers to bring up the keyboard and the opposite to get rid of it
    tap and hold a letter key for caps
    tap and hod some punctuation keys for alternate characters (eg ? and �)
    tap and hold the spacebar to hide the keyboard
    tap and hold the comma for keyboard/language settings
    double-tap the spacebar for a period
    swipe down to cycle between the three keyboards (alpha, numbers & punctuation, more punctuation)
    swipe left anywhere on the keyboard to backspace a word
    You can voice type/dictate by using dot key, it's very precise
    02-15-13 06:27 AM
    I have a retail store.

I have a customer that complained the water in his poly carbonate mugs tasted funny when he left the water in them for more than approximately 15 hours.

I also have a customer that was very upset that the floor around his hot tub got wet when he removed his cover.

I'm not saying that this relates to this thread in any way. I just think these comments belong here.

#tinfoilhat

This is a brilliant reply lol. Really made me laugh out loud.

Ben1232 and battery like this.
    02-15-13 06:47 AM
    Your still here? My god get a life and move on....they got your PM's and are assuming your just a raving nut case.....move on already. Your not the only person in the world with a Z10....get that into your tiny skull!!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    djenkins6 likes this.
    02-15-13 06:59 AM
    This is the best thread in the entire universe.
    Elite1, battery, rav813 and 2 others like this.
    02-15-13 07:03 AM
    What are you ranting about?

In answer to your question yes I do know how. What is your point?

You are not going to get a response (as you shouldn't). If you have something constructive to say then just say it.
    ok now i'm curious, how?
    02-15-13 07:11 AM
    this thread hurts my head. i can't get past the first page. i'd just like to express my ever increasing love for my z10. that is all.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-15-13 07:20 AM
    Oh lordy this has given me such a chuckle!

All people from the UK are not mental, I promise!!!
    Have you confirmed that with White9900?
    02-15-13 07:53 AM
    *deletes how-to post on enabling Airplane Mode*
    02-15-13 07:56 AM
    Some good Tips but the first one wrong read the Manual page 36 to see for yourself as for all the politically correct Zen stuff it only works if you are listened to!

Keyboard
    Swipe up with 2 fingers to bring up the keyboard and the opposite to get rid of it
    tap and hold a letter key for caps
    tap and hod some punctuation keys for alternate characters (eg ? and �)
    tap and hold the spacebar to hide the keyboard
    tap and hold the comma for keyboard/language settings
    double-tap the spacebar for a period
    swipe down to cycle between the three keyboards (alpha, numbers & punctuation, more punctuation)
    swipe left anywhere on the keyboard to backspace a word
    You can voice type/dictate by using dot key, it's very precise
    Dude....seriously, what are you trying to accomplish here????? In 2 days there are 4 pages of crap. The time you've spent talking in circles, could have been spent accomplishing something
    Post your findings if that's what you are truly trying to do. It looks to me like you're making noise to be heard, not to say anything.
    If I could build a better mouse trap, I'd build it, not tell everyone I could and spend a bunch of time & energy arguing.....
    You're wearing everyone out......
    02-15-13 08:01 AM
    I was trying to refrain from commenting, but I feel as if I should help stand up for the people that fricken drove/flew to Toronto, rented an apartment, and yet are still under appreciated by people like this poster...its true, I agree, there may be better/faster ways to use the Z10, but does that really mean their posts are incorrect or incomplete? No, it doesn't, it just means that they've left room for you, and many others to fill it in. I'm pretty sure you turned down Blazes offer to make a video, I dont see why... Just realize, they are doing you a favor, they dont have to make it perfect if they dont want to. How about you stop wasting your superb writing abilities on pointing out what people didn't do, and start writing about the Z10 can do... P.S. I actually read your forum posts, but if your going to take time to write this...then why should I?
    Adam Zeis, CDM76, battery and 6 others like this.
    02-15-13 08:04 AM
    You honestly cannot expect them to reply to every PM they get and every one of the PMs they get from you. Contribute your tips because this thread so far is just full of demands and how busy of a person you are.
    02-15-13 08:24 AM
    i think White9900 should start his own website dedicated to the Z10 since he knows more than everyone else.He can post and rant at himself all day long and the rest of us won't have to waste our time trying to read all of this.

I may not be the most graceful Z10 user around but i will learn more each day on how to use it, I may not use it the way Blackberry intended me to do it but i will do it in a way that makes me feel comfortable. I love my Z10 and coming from a Bold 9000 that had a keyboard is a big learning curve.
    rav813 and sniffer280 like this.
    02-15-13 08:27 AM
    This thread is proof that you should not take yourself off the meds your doctor says you need.
    revtech and lherch like this.
    02-15-13 08:31 AM
    i think White9900 should start his own website dedicated to the Z10 since he knows more than everyone else.He can post and rant at himself all day long and the rest of us won't have to waste our time trying to read all of this.

I may not be the most graceful Z10 user around but i will learn more each day on how to use it, I may not use it the way Blackberry intended me to do it but i will do it in a way that makes me feel comfortable. I love my Z10 and coming from a Bold 9000 that had a keyboard is a big learning curve.
    White9900.....Personally man, I think you should seriously just start a thread for fixes.
    Don't "steamroll" CB and say "this is the way Blackberry intended"....you don't know that.
    It sounds like you could have some valid run here, but your delivery just sux.....
    Step back, take a deep breath & show us what you have.....
    SHOW, don't TELL.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-15-13 08:37 AM
    This thread is like crack. I know its bad for my health to read it, but I just cant help myself.
    02-15-13 08:42 AM
    This is one for the books! There now should be an expression like "Are you pulling a "White9900"??

Just joking here.

Remember, it should not be about the attention you get, but the attention the phone gets. Be helpful, that is simple.
    p1800nut likes this.
    02-15-13 08:44 AM
    OP, it's weirdos like you that make these forums such a fun read. By all means, keep up with the insanity, I've gotten some good laughs out of this.
    02-15-13 08:47 AM
    (*yawn*)
    back to sleep...
    02-15-13 08:50 AM
    02-15-13 08:57 AM
    LMFAO wow... thanks for making my morning. So Kevin, Simon and Bla1ze have found ways to use your blackberry, which may not be the way you use your blackberry, and you are getting your panties all knickered up?? There is no right way or wrong way to do things, as long as it doesn't break your Z10, don't sweat it.

You can't come out swinging with a thread title like this, a nice approach would have worked. I have sent Adam and Kevin tweets and I send them the odd PM and most times I don't get responses back. You know why? Because they are very busy people. The site has 2million plus users, I can only imagine that Kevin alone probably gets between 100-500 PM's a day from people!!

So dude, relax now. You got your point out there.
    Adam Zeis and Eric Shapiro like this.
    02-15-13 09:01 AM
    Do you Know how to hide the Keyboard One Handed On The Go to reveal the Overflow Bar without using Long-presses or 2 fingered gestures Yes or no? Well I do!

Speed And Flow One Handed On the Go! That is Blackberry Z10!

Today Simon Sage's article on the Keyboard is incomplete and misinforming!
    No way someone can monitor all the "mis" information on this forum 24/7.

If people read enough they will find their answers.

You need to relax!
    02-15-13 09:04 AM
    White9900.....seriously man....start a Z10 user thread. Dude, there's more than one way to skin a cat.....show us/tell us your way.
    But do it constructively and don't call anyone out. That just initiates a pile on!!!
    02-15-13 09:17 AM
    You do releize that this is just a phone and people can use it however they like. crackberry is only suggesting a way to use it. who cares if it is right or wrong.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-15-13 09:20 AM
247 ... 23456 ...