Well my g/f told me no crackberry when we spend time together, lol I guess I have been spending to much time on it when I'm with her.

So I'm guessing my addiction to this site and my BB are bad lol, so I'm guessing its time to find a new g/f lol.

But at the same time she would take my berry to play brick breaker , then she DL it to her phone , which is good, get my berry back

She said that she realized that she was spending to much time playing the game and is going to stop playing so much and I have to give up CB when we spend time

Lol BB and CB addiction gets out of hand fast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 06:09 PM
    sounds like a woman who needs to lighten the h3ll up
    06-16-09 06:12 PM
    Wouldn't have a damn gf in the first place.
    06-16-09 07:04 PM
    - - - how much time do spend on here?

06-16-09 08:39 PM
    Yeah... Not to be a ***** or anything, but if I got a girlfriend sitting next to me, I'd be spending most of my attention on her If you know what I mean No? Okay.

Just need some time management skills Go on CB when she's asleep.
    06-16-09 08:56 PM
    Yeah... Not to be a ***** or anything, but if I got a girlfriend sitting next to me, I'd be spending most of my attention on her If you know what I mean No? Okay.

Just need some time management skills Go on CB when she's asleep.
    i agree...lol and yes i will quote you... lol i just did.
    06-16-09 09:05 PM
    Wouldn't have a damn gf in the first place.
    Hey Forever, if you ever need to talk about these deep girlfriend aversions you have, we are here for you.

06-16-09 11:18 PM
    Hey Forever, if you ever need to talk about these deep girlfriend aversions you have, we are here for you.

Nah. I've accepted that it doesn't serve any guy a purpose or provide any benefit to be in a serious relationship.

06-17-09 01:01 AM
    Nah. I've accepted that it doesn't serve any guy a purpose or provide any benefit to be in a serious relationship.

on that subject we'll have to agree that we disagree and move on.
    06-17-09 08:01 AM
    Don't use your phone when you're with her. We'll still be here when you get back.

06-17-09 10:36 AM
    Yea I didn't think it was that bad, being on here, but it was. But half the time she had my berry playing brick breaker lol. So we were even

So I have agreed to only being on when she is at work

06-17-09 07:57 PM
    I think I am guilty of this sometimes too. I only think so cuz lately th bf has been asking a lot of questions about crackberry. I think he's a lil jealous lol. I made him a cb account but he has yet to use it. Doesn't know what he's missing.
    So do you guys think its ok for me to be on cb while he's watching his "man" shows & I'm bored to tears with them? I mean atleast were still on the same couch together right?

06-17-09 08:40 PM
    I think you're doing great Blondie! My wife is hooked on FaceBook and doesn't leave the computer desk most of the evening.

06-17-09 08:53 PM
    Well thank you Mr.Exelant. Your opinion counts as 10.

06-17-09 09:48 PM
    What about mine???

If he's not paying attention to you, then you can use it. My wife gives me grief when we are watching something together, but if she picked out a show, then I'll use my berry...

BUT I used to use it a lot when we'd be out with friends... That's not right... So I'm working on cutting that down.
    Last edited by JustPlainJef; 06-18-09 at 07:57 AM. Reason: spelling
    06-18-09 07:57 AM
    ya know...im beginning to get jealous that you are spending more of your time with your g/f instead of us at crack berry. i think its time you choose.....srsly just kidding. just manage your time a little better and everything will be ok =)
    06-18-09 08:18 AM
    I have had the same argument with my wife over and over...
    06-18-09 07:18 PM
    Well lucky for me... My gf hasnt realized that i spend as much time on this site as i really do... But i guess if i actually had a BB now it would be a much more different story.
    06-19-09 10:31 AM
    06-19-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD