Something to make you smile...

I was showing the following YouTube video of an individual who owns a popular Android phone that literally made him flinch and even take a tiny step back. I would like to think that it was the respectable Z30 audio that contributed to his sudden reaction but I'll let you judge for yourself.

(For those on the CrackBerry application, that is a link to a short video clip of two shrimp in my fish tank that I was recording a close up of them grooming to observe their natural behavior.)

First, I might add that this individual was not a BlackBerry hater at all, liked what he saw of the Z30 and more to the point, was surprised by the quality of the audio... in more ways than one!

Second, there is a story behind the video but I assure you that it was not me 'featured' in it. I gave the original footage to a friend who thought it was funny and so he posted it on YouTube.

Anyhow, I just thought it would be nice to post something positive on here for others to enjoy and perhaps share the video and see if your friends with other phones will jump, as well.

Cheerios!
    Last edited by bull_thumper; 05-23-14 at 10:44 AM.
    Uzi and kbz1960 like this.
    05-23-14 10:34 AM
    That made me laugh! I moved it to our rehab section, since it's in the humor vein.
    05-23-14 10:56 AM
    Ah, I looked for a more appropriate folder / forum but that didn't register in my mind. My apologies.
    05-23-14 11:04 AM
    Ah, I looked for a more appropriate folder / forum but that didn't register in my mind. My apologies.
    It's fine, it could have worked in the Z30 forum also, but MORE people will actually see and enjoy it here in Rehab, it's actually a quite popular sub forum.
    05-23-14 11:08 AM
    LOL loud shrimp

EDIT: Guess I should add the one I made of my dog.

05-23-14 11:30 AM
    LOL loud shrimp

EDIT: Guess I should add the one I made of my dog.

Nice audio editing... And I know the feeling.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-23-14 01:10 PM