I was sitting in a staff meeting this morning. My Boss was talking abouot something and I was thinking something else. Thinking so hard that I didn't even notice that my BB was vibing and then all of the sudden the ringtone....."I'm Rick James B!tch" not once but twice before I could get my hands on it. Wow did that suck, everyone was looking right at me. All I could do was laugh and laugh I did. Don't know if that was the right thing to do at the time, I guess I will find out later. Boy what a beginning to a day.
    06-24-08 11:00 AM
    Dude.......HAHA!!! hey is that ur car in the forum pic? if it is man its nice!!
    06-24-08 11:04 AM
    Haha you should have been like "F yo couch F yo couch!!!!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 02:57 PM
    OMG That sure will be something to remember
    06-24-08 03:06 PM
    lolol i woulda just laughed too, what more could i do
    06-24-08 03:07 PM
    I was sitting in a staff meeting this morning. My Boss was talking abouot something and I was thinking something else. Thinking so hard that I didn't even notice that my BB was vibing and then all of the sudden the ringtone....."I'm Rick James B!tch" not once but twice before I could get my hands on it. Wow did that suck, everyone was looking right at me. All I could do was laugh and laugh I did. Don't know if that was the right thing to do at the time, I guess I will find out later. Boy what a beginning to a day.
    Thank you for single handedly making my day! I heard 3 bad jokes this morning and it looked like the day was going to be bad and then i read this!!! Thank you so much!!!!
    06-24-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD