Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 1237
Like Tree3633Likes
  1. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #251  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynot View Post
    Trust me...if they're on the internet, they've seen a lot worse.
    Hush now. We know the people whom profess to be offended chose to voluntarily look in the first place and did not turn away immediately. Did the OP read the headline and immediately move along or did the OP read further before deciding he/she is/was offended?
    BergerKing and bungaboy like this.
  2. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #252  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitbags View Post
    I have been known to photograph a particularly enormous turd, for the amusement of one or two particularly childish friends I have. I'd rather that was hidden from the kids, when they pick up my phone.
    TMI. TMI, my friend. LOL
    BergerKing likes this.
  3. MADBRADNYC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    #253  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Mean while, this thread has gotten out of control and humerouse...and then I look to see if any Mods or Admins responded to a post I had for them....and it has been deleted!?!

    To the mods/bloggers/admins....Sorry for expressing displeasure and annoyance for the 10 "BB10/Z10 How tos" posted in the "news/blog" section of the site that I have to sift through to find other topics other than how to operate a fricken Z10. Sorry, I just think that type of info just needs to be posted in the forums under "how tos", and not spammed in the "news"...its not really "news"...more of "hey morons, I'm going to shove this in your face cause your too dumb to figure this out, or search the forums for the answer so here it is in your rss".

    The level of censorship on this site is laughable...you let this thread grow and have pics posted that may be offensive to some (not me), yet delete my post that mearly suggests how to improve the site...you guys rock!
    You are totally off base and incorrect in your assertions...
    You seem like a nice person, but If you can't remember where you dropped your thread, there is a much larger issue here...

    The OP of this thread confirmed his ignorance in your thread as well...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...7/#post7957646
    MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
  4. webmeister's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    589 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #254  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADBRADNYC View Post
    You are totally off base and incorrect in your assertions...
    You seem like a nice person, but If you can't remember where you dropped your thread, there is a much larger issue here...

    The OP of this thread confirmed his ignorance in your thread as well...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...7/#post7957646
    And the OP of this thread (me) also admitted he was wrong in that same post. Btw, your following me around on threads is also getting a bit creepy.
    chronic BlackBerry addict and abuser
  5. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #255  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oolm View Post
    The reason I decided to follow Crackberry was because of the great support and offerings of all BlacBerry news and ideas. I've been enjoying the writing of the staff and the positive and thoughtful comments from the forums. I chose to simply pass over and ignore the negative comments. I cannot, however, overlook the apparent approval and encouragement of porn. It seems to me that you need to decide what level of professionalism you want to be identified with. We all have the right to make our own lifestyle choices but we do not have the right to impose them on others. I truly hope you will decide to be sensitive to all of your followers.
    The blogger simply chose porn as the example for the type of sensitive or private content addressed in the article. He could have chosen "industrial espionage documents" instead of "porn" but at the end of the day the material essence of article content would not have changed. An edgy headline now and then on CrackBerry piques visitors' interest.
    Thanked by:
    h20work (02-09-2013) 
  6. MADBRADNYC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    #256  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webmeister View Post
    And the OP of this thread (me) also admitted he was wrong in that same post. Btw, your following me around on threads is also getting a bit creepy.
    That's why you think you can demand retractions and apologies!
    You think you are so important that people are following you!
    Believe me, you have no better standing than I or anyone else here.

    These are threads. People post in them. We just happened to see and post in the same threads.
    Take off your tin foil cap, please???????????????
    MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
    Thanked by:
    Blacklatino (02-09-2013) 
  7. rottonj's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    865 Posts
    PIN
    ask me
    #257  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADBRADNYC View Post
    That's why you think you can demand retractions and apologies!
    You think you are so important that people are following you!
    Believe me, you have no better standing than I or anyone else here.

    These are threads. People post in them. We just happened to see and post in the same threads.
    Take off your tin foil cap, please???????????????
    Tin foil cap, hillarious This thread has exhausted me, I need a porn break.
  8. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #258  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vzinside View Post
    It's not like they are saying, "Go out and download porn on your phone!"
    Whew! My BlackBerry Z10 does not have the capacity to hold the entire collection of Internet porn some of which is ASCII art from the earliest days of computing.
  9. h20work's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,507 Posts
    #259  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kill_9 View Post
    The blogger simply chose porn as the example for the type of sensitive or private content addressed in the article. He could have chosen "industrial espionage documents" instead of "porn" but at the end of the day the material essence of article content would not have changed. An edgy headline now and then on CrackBerry piques visitors' interest.
    Amazing how the business aspect of "hiding" things gets overlooked. I used the hide feature to keep my personal files from being viewed if I hand my phone to a client. Do I want them seeing my vacation pics, nope. I use file shield on my pb to hide all sorts of pics, often work related ones that they have no need to see.
    Thanked by:
    pantlesspenguin (02-09-2013) 
  10. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,307 Posts
    #260  

    Default re: The Friendly Darkside: "Tea, Coffee, and big or small Sodas?

    thanks OP for creating a thread that has kept me from getting any work done all day! next time maybe it will be about something more people agree with, and not just you ticking people off
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  11. ubizmo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,982 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,144 Global Posts
    PIN
    2aed1ace
    #261  

    Default

    Is Bla1ze back from the woods yet?
  12. Bobert_123's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,829 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,949 Global Posts
    #262  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    And here I thought we were all just having some fun. Why you gotta be a buzz kill?

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    lol, sorry for ruining your fun reenebob
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

    BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    BergerKing likes this.
  13. pkcable's Avatar


    Posts
    27,172 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,845 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!
    #263  

    Default

    I have retired the gingerbread picture, lets please keep it that way!
  14. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #264  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJD642 View Post
    You shouldn't rely on an app when you've got a body littering your basement floor...what if you're in a dead zone (pun intended)? You should already have a contingency plan (body bag, shovels, bleach, lime pit, etc). Just sayin'
    You've been in my basement haven't you?
  15. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #265  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    who hasn't engaged in a wee bit of enjoyment of the products of the adult industry during a um.....shall we say.....dry spell??????
    You should have bought a male ferret and a female ferret for on-going ahem entertainment during those periods. Wait! You say you have one of each but they no longer are enough for your wanton depravity? Oy vey!

    Okay, mom! I'll be right up in a few minutes. ROFLMAO
  16. Morpheus's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask...
    #266  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADBRADNYC View Post
    You are totally off base and incorrect in your assertions...
    You seem like a nice person, but If you can't remember where you dropped your thread, there is a much larger issue here...

    The OP of this thread confirmed his ignorance in your thread as well...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...7/#post7957646
    And, if you will notice I deleted that post myself due to it being irrelevant/I was able to locate the post....and no, I did not "forget" where I placed it. It was mearly shifted to the next page of the folder...so, lets keep the personal attacks to a minimum, and let's not harrass and follow people from topic to topic.
    911 takes too long, a squeeze of the trigger will solve the problem...and I can save minutes...when seconds count...

    Morpheus@crackberry.com

    twitter @jmjacksonF135
  17. Morpheus's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask...
    #267  

    Default

    Furthermore...I deleted that post well within 5 minutes of posting...also diplaying the fact that you have nothing better to do than to lurk the forums and attack peoples posts with your own personal spin.
    911 takes too long, a squeeze of the trigger will solve the problem...and I can save minutes...when seconds count...

    Morpheus@crackberry.com

    twitter @jmjacksonF135
  18. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #268  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayheat79 View Post
    Notice he is sitting in front of a computer, wonder what he must be googling lol
    Google Search Criteria: man versus food nation foodie
  19. katiepea's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,207 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,209 Global Posts
    #269  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webmeister View Post
    And the OP of this thread (me) also admitted he was wrong in that same post. Btw, your following me around on threads is also getting a bit creepy.
    i knew you had a superiority complex. i was waiting for you to call someone creepy. now you've done it. the basis for your offense is your lack of exposure to reality. you're likely a huge introvert who won't let anyone that doesn't share you ideals around you. by doing this you've totally shut life experience off and now rely on your entitlements to get by. here's a reality check, nobody on this site owes you anything, especially the people working to make content for the site. the vast majority of people around here appreciate some tongue and cheek humor, you're in a minority, a very very small minority and yet you're still maintaining this illusion. now all you have left to do is distraction, like claim people are stalking you. one more reality check, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. anything you post here is fair game for ANYONE else to respond to. your claims of "stalking" don't even leave this section either, you're claiming it in other threads inside of this same section. this will be my last reply to you. as of now i consider you to be a sociopath.
    Thanked by 3:
    Eric Shapiro (03-27-2013),  FantomLightning (02-10-2013),  MADBRADNYC (02-09-2013) 
  20. Morpheus's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask...
    #270  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katiepea View Post
    i knew you had a superiority complex. i was waiting for you to call someone creepy. now you've done it. the basis for your offense is your lack of exposure to reality. you're likely a huge introvert who won't let anyone that doesn't share you ideals around you. by doing this you've totally shut life experience off and now rely on your entitlements to get by. here's a reality check, nobody on this site owes you anything, especially the people working to make content for the site. the vast majority of people around here appreciate some tongue and cheek humor, you're in a minority, a very very small minority and yet you're still maintaining this illusion. now all you have left to do is distraction, like claim people are stalking you. one more reality check, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. anything you post here is fair game for ANYONE else to respond to. your claims of "stalking" don't even leave this section either, you're claiming it in other threads inside of this same section. this will be my last reply to you. as of now i consider you to be a sociopath.
    Totally contradicted yourself here: "one more reality check, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. anything you post here is fair game for ANYONE else to respond to. your claims of "stalking" don't even leave this section either, you're claiming it in other threads inside of this same section. this will be my last reply to you. as of now i consider you to be a sociopath."

    Your ARE right, and so is the OP some what. It IS public, meaning no age restriction to who comes on and veiws news content, as well as the pictures and comments in the forums (that is where the OP is semi correct). So, for everyone blasting the OP, maybe there needs to be an adult section with age verification in the forums?
    911 takes too long, a squeeze of the trigger will solve the problem...and I can save minutes...when seconds count...

    Morpheus@crackberry.com

    twitter @jmjacksonF135
  21. katiepea's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,207 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,209 Global Posts
    #271  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Totally contradicted yourself here: "one more reality check, this is a PUBLIC FORUM. anything you post here is fair game for ANYONE else to respond to. your claims of "stalking" don't even leave this section either, you're claiming it in other threads inside of this same section. this will be my last reply to you. as of now i consider you to be a sociopath."

    Your ARE right, and so is the OP some what. It IS public, meaning no age restriction to who comes on and veiws news content, as well as the pictures and comments in the forums (that is where the OP is semi correct). So, for everyone blasting the OP, maybe there needs to be an adult section with age verification in the forums?
    i'm sure that would be a wise idea if there had been any adult content posted. but there wasn't
    MADBRADNYC and bungaboy like this.
  22. MADBRADNYC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,906 Posts
    #272  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    And, if you will notice I deleted that post myself due to it being irrelevant/I was able to locate the post....and no, I did not "forget" where I placed it. It was mearly shifted to the next page of the folder...so, lets keep the personal attacks to a minimum, and let's not harrass and follow people from topic to topic.
    Yes. You deleted the post, but not before it was quoted. And, you were incorrect with your assumption of deletion, correct?
    I would think that you did forget being that you started the thread and couldn't even search for it before posting your rant.
    I have not said anything about you personally in that post except for the inference that you did not search for your own thread.

    Also, please do not try to hop on the bandwagon with a tin foil cap. If you're a member here we will undoubtedly post in the same threads at on point or another.
    I hope you also don't feel so important that I have to run away from threads that you post in or start.

    BTW... I was agreeing with you about your issue in your thread...

    I look to see if any Mods or Admins responded to a post I had for them....and it has been deleted!?!
    The level of censorship on this site is laughable...you let this thread grow and have pics posted that may be offensive to some (not me), yet delete my post that mearly suggests how to improve the site...you guys rock!
    MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
  23. Emu the Foo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,245 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,246 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6
    #273  

    Default

    Can we close this m effer??? We get it. People are offended, but we also have freedom of speech. And the administration, mods and the Crackberry team wants takin nothing down. It's the internet guys... And on the internet...
    The Friendly Darkside: Tea, Coffee, and big or small Sodas?-on_the_internet_nobody_knows_you_re_a_dog.jpg

    Pic sorta related
    Shanerredflag likes this.
  24. trsbbs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,190 Posts
    PIN
    BBM is useless to me. Now I can't delete it!
    #274  

    Default Offensive Post by Site Admins

    In this world of lawyers and pervs you cannot leave your business open to legal action being taken toward it.

    Without the "eating the ginger bread mans crotch" picture the blog is much less offensive.

    If minors and adults are on the same public forum the owners must insure the protection of the minors.
    If they allow sexual content and make no effort to keep minors out of it then they are liable.

    Business 101 stuff.

    Tim


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    Verizon Z10 STL100-4 OS: v10.2.1.2141
    Playbook OS v2.1.0.1526
    J.C. BlackBerry, What's your game?
    Thanked by 2:
    Morpheus (02-09-2013),  walt63 (02-10-2013) 
    Morpheus and steve911 like this.
  25. Morpheus's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask...
    #275  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trsbbs View Post
    In this world of lawyers and pervs you cannot leave your business open to legal action being taken toward it.

    Without the "eating the ginger bread mans crotch" picture the blog is much less offensive.

    If minors and adults are on the same public forum the owners must insure the protection of the minors.
    If they allow sexual content and make no effort to keep minors out of it then they are liable.

    Business 101 stuff.

    Tim


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    My point, as well as the OP? Not sure. Anyways, as fars "if there was adult content posted"...it only needs be referenced and or hinted at for a site to be investigated if their are no controls. Additionally, this thread should have been shut down a long time ago if any mods had been on here. The morrocas vid was funny to me, but "hints" at other things. All you need is for some kid to be oni here and their parent see something like that, especially if they live in Cali, and boom...there goes CB.
    911 takes too long, a squeeze of the trigger will solve the problem...and I can save minutes...when seconds count...

    Morpheus@crackberry.com

    twitter @jmjacksonF135
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:38 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 12:50 AM
  4. me and bb need to be in the u.s. to activate new service? or not?
    By javelin in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions