Seriously tired of the stupid whining about fees and choice and blah blah blah.

Just answered a post where the poster cried there was NO CHOICE so they had to sign under the cell ccompanies rules

Nobody holds a gun to your head to have a cell phone
    Anybody who says they don't have a choice is a bunch of crap. Need and WANT is two totally different things.
    I also think anybody who answers like a crybaby saying they need it for work is full of ****. Most any work that REQUIRES a cell phone will provide one.
    Just because people want convenience and a playtoy doesn't justify them crying foul when they don't want to fork up what the seller is asking.
    Seems pretty simple to me.... If you don't like it then don't buy it.
    A zillion people made it through life and survived with no cell phones and I'm sure it's possible to carry on life without one.

There IS a thing called a telephone. They can be found quite a few places and for just a few coins you can check in almost everywhere if needed. The fact that you don't want to take the time to find one or pull over off the road to use one is your own problem and not the cell companies.

OMG i can just here the whining responeses know with all the flimsy excuses why the person HAS to have a cell phone!!!REALLY? if you have that much of a pressing emergency due to extenuating circumstances the. Get a prepaidcheap bar or flip phone for $20 to use for emergency calls only.

By the way....... Yep a have lots of cell phones and lots of features. Nobody twisted my arm and I didn't sign any contract I wasn't prepared to agree to and pay. Pretty simple math when it comes down to the details...

Everyone needing the hippest newest + everyone forking over money= sellers laughing all the way to the bank.

Like it or Leave it but stop whining you were forced!!!!!!!
    03-28-11 09:46 AM
    I was forced.
    03-28-11 11:04 AM
    They always give you two choices...

Take it

or

Leave it
    03-28-11 11:26 AM
    I will choose

And then drive away in my
    03-28-11 11:41 AM
    I will choose

And then drive away in my
    I was wondering why you haven't posted a YouTube link in a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-11 04:33 PM
    WAY WAY back when Rush was one of the first bands I went to see live. Circa 1979.
    03-29-11 06:51 PM
    WAY WAY back when Rush was one of the first bands I went to see live. Circa 1979.
    I love Rush! Saw them years ago too several times.
    03-29-11 06:57 PM
    That's a year before I was alive...
    03-29-11 07:39 PM
    That's a year before I was alive...
    Shut up! lol
    03-29-11 07:42 PM
    Rush coming here in a week and a half. You going PK?

Also in Baltimore later this year for about HALF the price
    But you take tne chance of getting rolled going to and from your car
    03-29-11 09:34 PM
    Working Man = Best Rush song ever!

@ SandAngel: Aww come on, you had fun!
    03-30-11 02:12 PM
    Rush coming here in a week and a half. You going PK?

Also in Baltimore later this year for about HALF the price
    But you take tne chance of getting rolled going to and from your car
    Seriously? That is not good.
    03-30-11 04:57 PM
    Always amazing to me how Hershey is usually almost Double the Prices of Baltimore Civic Center for the same freaking show! The ONLY reason I can even comprehend is the RISKY parking in Baltimore.

By the way... i don't think they call it the Civic Center anymore... i think it's called some kind of ARENA now
    03-31-11 10:01 AM
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention......

i do have a CHOICE where I see a concert. I don't want to get rolled so I choose the more expensive Hershey!!!!!!!!!!!
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    03-31-11 10:03 AM
    I love Rush! Saw them years ago too several times.
    My first concert ever: Neil Sedaka, in the round, with my parents.
    First concert that I cared a bit about: Harry Chapin
    First Rock concert: Jethro Tull

And, unfortunately, I have never seen Rush.
    03-31-11 10:35 AM
    My first concert ever: Neil Sedaka, in the round, with my parents.
    First concert that I cared a bit about: Harry Chapin
    First Rock concert: Jethro Tull

And, unfortunately, I have never seen Rush.
    Jethro Tull was one of my favorite concerts!

Rush is in the top ten (maybe even in the top five) favorite concerts.
    03-31-11 06:43 PM
    ELP

I have to write more because my message kept saying to short to post
    04-01-11 07:11 PM
    Just saw Elton John, WITH my mom, last friday, and he was amazing! 3 hours on non stop playing, and it was his 64th birthday too!

I almost said no, when she asked me (my Dad, DID say no), but I'm SO glad I did not, as it was such a great show.
    04-01-11 07:56 PM
    Nobody forced me to sign that 3 year term with telus. I did so on my own, coming from prepaid in 2005 and a term in 2006. As long as service is great and I have 1.7 years to go, I'll be out of their $$$ clutchers and on to wind or mobility.

04-01-11 09:37 PM
    Nobody forced me to sign that 3 year term with telus. I did so on my own, coming from prepaid in 2005 and a term in 2006. As long as service is great and I have 1.7 years to go, I'll be out of their $$$ clutchers and on to wind or mobility.

LIAR! You know I was standing behind you with a tazer.
    04-01-11 09:49 PM
    I dunno, I agree that people have choice, but I don't like it when my wireless bill keeps going up.
    And it seems that carriers are more than happy to unilaterally modify the contract - our bill is about $30 a month more than it was when we got our phones, cuz of sprint dropping business discounts for all lines and a couple other things they've tacked on.
    04-01-11 11:31 PM
    Iactually have more for my money NOW then I used to

Of course if the merger happens ........
    04-08-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD