Who is your team and do you think they have a chance to win the superbowl
    Go chiefs and I'm hoping and praying this is there year
    Go ahead everyone voice your choice and see who pick the winnee

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:20 PM
    I forgot what team my own cousin is on....lol....my bad...that's the team I want to goto the superbowl, even though I really don't watch football.

09-03-09 09:36 PM
    I just moved up to Seattle, so I'm hoping the Seahawks have a better season than last year at least... I don't think they'll be going to the super bowl this year but the season is promising, they just completed an undefeated pre-season, so we'll see.
    I personally like college football more, but will always watch NFL games.
    09-04-09 02:53 AM
    No prob we can also pick who's going to the bowl games I think my jayhawks has a good chance this year of getting into the rose bowl

09-04-09 07:06 AM
    Minnsesota
    09-04-09 07:35 AM
    Thank God for Football! I'm a die-hard Lion's fan. So, needless to say I'm betting they will win at least 7 games this season.
    09-04-09 07:44 AM
    Looks like a tough division this year, Lions look ready for a comeback, Bears finally have a qb, Green Bay is running the 3-4 and they look really good, and Minnesota will still take the division lol
    09-04-09 08:03 AM
    E - A - G - L - E - S EAGLES!

Who let the dogs out? Vick let the dogs out!
    09-04-09 08:05 AM

HAHA!! So True, and so Wrong! LOL!
    09-04-09 08:06 AM
    BRONCOS!
    Do we stand a chance...not with Orton! We need Brandstater to get a rooster position after his performance last night giving us our first preseason win 19-0 over Cardinals!!

GO BRONCS!!! We were SuperBowl champs 2 yrs in a row and we can do it again!
    09-04-09 08:17 AM
    Bronco's need a real coach first!
    09-04-09 08:23 AM
    Giants all the way, baby.
    09-04-09 08:26 AM

bahahahah! wow that was effin great!
    except didn't he keep the dogs in and starve them and make them fight?
    he didn't let those poor dogs go the pound did!
    09-04-09 09:44 AM
    Someone had to speak up for PETA didnt they? He did his time let it go.
    09-04-09 10:01 AM
    Well I guess I go with the Vikes!

09-04-09 12:00 PM
    Atta Boy we almost had it last year and now with Favre's arm and cheap blocks we have a chance!
    09-04-09 12:03 PM
    Is Favre still alive? I thought he was in a nursing home.
    09-04-09 01:12 PM
    I wouldn't start Pk! We haven't seen Donavan last a full season in how long???
    09-04-09 01:41 PM
    touche

10char
    09-04-09 01:47 PM
    I'm sorry but I had too
    They look good this year though Maclin looks talented and Westbrook should be good to go by season opener. Too bad Dawkins is gone though...
    09-04-09 01:57 PM
    Life long Colts fan here. I don't want to get my hopes up but I believe if we can effectively run the football we'll have a good shot at doing well in the playoffs. Sure we lost Marvin but he's basically been out of the game the last 2 seasons with injuries and with his lack of speed, so our WR core is no worse than what we've been going through. I actually think our WR core will be better this season. But we MUST be able to run the football, and get 100+ yards a game average. It has always been vital to our offense to be able to run the football well. It grinds the clock and it makes our passing game much more effective and dangerous. If we can't run we'll be in for another grinding season with close games. Our defense should be better than the previous seasons, IF we can get over these injuries we keep sustaining to our defensive backs.

But if we can run the football well, I expect us to be competing right up there with Pit, NE, and SD for the Afc spot in the super bowl. They're all tough teams.
    09-04-09 02:31 PM
    Dolphins all the way!!
    09-04-09 02:36 PM
    I was at the Jets game yesterday...

I could NOT enjoy it whatsoever.

Everytime Michael Vick came out, all these pooheads kepts yelling and screaming "dog killer" and all that ilk.

Ruined the game for me.

09-04-09 02:45 PM
    I was at the Jets game yesterday...

I could NOT enjoy it whatsoever.

Everytime Michael Vick came out, all these pooheads kepts yelling and screaming "dog killer" and all that ilk.
    I wouldn't expect more from New Jersey football fans.

Shamefully I'm a Raiders fan and have been all my life. But I got the Patriots
    taking it this season. Simply because I think Bill Belichick is the greatest thing
    in the NFL. I love that guys "don't give a ish" style. The Steve Jobs of the NFL.
    09-04-09 03:09 PM
    The NFL season should be YEAR 'ROUND damnit! Forget the argument: "It's a brutal sport; those guys need time to heal and relax."

They make enough money as it is; it's more than enough (and then some) to pay for any meds/surgery/procedures/therapy after they've retired.

I'm just saying...because for us guys; its brutal for those 6 or so months out of the year we don't have football.
    09-04-09 05:05 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD