I am officially downgrading my position on Crackberry's forums from "active poster" to "lurker". There has been some stuff said, done, and it's in the past that has really bothered me. And it really knocked the wind out of my sail regarding this forum. So before i say something, or do something that will get me permanently banned i am going to withdraw my self from the problems.

I am going to leave my avatar as my barcode and those of you that have BBM 5.0 please feel free to add me. and the PIN number in my profile, if you haven't figured it out, isn't my real PIN. It's R2D2 and C3P0 from Star Wars. ( i wonder how many people really tried to add that and didn't even think of that ).

I have no hard feelings towards anyone on this forum, but i just see alot of one sidedness and it really bothers me....

See you on the forums, but you may not see me.....
    07-21-09 10:38 AM
    Why is everyone leaving!?!?!?!
    07-21-09 10:43 AM
    Another friend that will be sorely missed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 10:45 AM
    that sucks man. its none of my business what happened or how it happened and i really dont know you very well so ill just wish you the best.
    07-21-09 10:45 AM
    Is this still all Moderator/TBL related stuff?
    07-21-09 10:46 AM
    Not from TBL.

07-21-09 10:48 AM
    Gonna miss your views on 2nd ammendment issues...can't you see your way to starting just one more thread? Maybe the evolution discussion? That reasons to be a real powder puff issue.
    07-21-09 10:50 AM
    Nah.

Just bring on another religious thread.

Please.

I need an excuse to ask my shrink for more downers.

07-21-09 10:51 AM
    Is this still all Moderator/TBL related stuff?
    Please feel free to add me to BBM i've shot you a PM with my PIN number
    07-21-09 10:52 AM
    ok, someone enlighten me to what is happening/has happened, please. or let me know via BBM, send me a PM with your PIN...
    07-21-09 11:09 AM
    Gonna miss your views on 2nd ammendment issues...can't you see your way to starting just one more thread? Maybe the evolution discussion? That reasons to be a real powder puff issue.

That's funny... really is... you know if i started one of those threads someone would get there feathers ruffled and they'd start throwing the around every where.
    07-21-09 11:11 AM
    I hate to see you leave, man. But I have to say, I'm thinking of doing the same (only coming around for new OS news, etc...). This forum really took a dive recently.
    07-21-09 11:27 AM
    sure sounds like i joined at the right time.
    07-21-09 11:43 AM
    That's funny... really is... you know if i started one of those threads someone would get there feathers ruffled and they'd start throwing the around every where.
    I wasn't aware that some members were for free speech as long as it falls in 'jack-step formation' with their own thoughts.
    07-21-09 11:53 AM
    Instead of ******** about things in secrecy and throwing all this **** up in public why not just say it.

If you want to fade away then fine-

But dont do it all cryptically and make a post about it, then try and keep it secret.

It's stupid, childish, and annoying.

If you want to keep it secret, then cool.

But don't make a topic about your leave and then play the secrecy game.

It reminds me of those people that tell the world they want to commit suicide, but never had the intention of doing so.

The ones who REALLY want to kill themselves off, are the ones who keep quiet about it.

I've been a part of CB since '07 I'm happy here.

I've been here through thick and thin-

I want to know whats going on.

07-21-09 11:55 AM
    I wasn't aware that some members were for free speech as long as it falls in 'jack-step formation' with their own thoughts.

G_d I hope I spelled that right.

07-21-09 11:59 AM

Dude you do not want to have this fight with me. And i know there are people that are out there that don't think like me, and i don't force them to think like me. but it seems like you and the rest of the left wing movement is kosher with "freedoms" and "rights" as long as it fits your your little box, freedom entails allow people to do what they want to do regardless of how you personally feel about the subject at hand. that is why PETA, MADD have spoken out against what they feel is wrong. but the differences between them and you is this, they don't bash on people for thinking differently.

and this shows a GOOD point of why i'm leaving, I'm setting here posting my "fairwell post" and you are bashing people in the real mature there buddy, real mature.
    07-21-09 12:00 PM
    Oh please Mjneid.

Get over it.

People are going to challenge you, call you childish names- challenge the way you view the world, and your opinions.

If not in real life, then sure as **** here.

I've been called everything in the book on this site.

From Drag queen, to Spoiled Valley girl.

I'm still here, I never made a pout thread.

This is off topic.

Not for the faint of heart.

I may be harsh, but I'm Prada.

I'm no softy.

07-21-09 12:04 PM
    Dude you do not want to have this fight with me. And i know there are people that are out there that don't think like me, and i don't force them to think like me. but it seems like you and the rest of the left wing movement is kosher with "freedoms" and "rights" as long as it fits your your little box, freedom entails allow people to do what they want to do regardless of how you personally feel about the subject at hand. that is why PETA, MADD have spoken out against what they feel is wrong. but the differences between them and you is this, they don't bash on people for thinking differently.

and this shows a GOOD point of why i'm leaving, I'm setting here posting my "fairwell post" and you are bashing people in the real mature there buddy, real mature.
    I wasn't bashing you...I have used that comment before to indicate that I have been the target of members who can't see others viewpoints as valid.
    Sorry for the mis-understanding. I dig that we have not always shared the same opinion...believe me I'm not left wing zealot. I own guns, I support our military and I voted Republican in the last Presidential election.
    07-21-09 12:10 PM
    I wasn't bashing you...I have used that comment before to indicate that I have been the target of members who can't see others viewpoints as valid.
    Sorry for the mis-understanding. I dig that we have not always shared the same opinion...believe me I'm not left wing zealot. I own guns, I support our military and I voted Republican in the last Presidential election.
    haha that had nothing to do with this post, but dang i liked that!
    07-21-09 12:13 PM
    Instead of ******** about things in secrecy and throwing all this **** up in public why not just say it.

If you want to fade away then fine-

But dont do it all cryptically and make a post about it, then try and keep it secret.

It's stupid, childish, and annoying.

If you want to keep it secret, then cool.

But don't make a topic about your leave and then play the secrecy game.

It reminds me of those people that tell the world they want to commit suicide, but never had the intention of doing so.

The ones who REALLY want to kill themselves off, are the ones who keep quiet about it.

I've been a part of CB since '07 I'm happy here.

I've been here through thick and thin-

I want to know whats going on.

Fine i'll post it up.

1) I feel that alot of the mods, and the admin have gone 100% trigger happy with the delete and edit buttons. For example every time there is a political post that is thrown up (either pro-current administration or anti-current administration) it ends up and getting closed because someone gets their feather ruffled and bent out of shape, and reports it to a mod or admin and it gets removed, edited, or closed. And just because two people disagree doesn't mean they are fighting. healthy and informative relationships are formed from debates and expressing ones views. you do not have to be offensive, you do not have to be cold hearted, but you do have a right to express yourself. and with the current admin/mods that are in place i do not see that happening and i cannot support nor endorse a place that doesn't allow people to express themselves.

2) everything is one sided. There are LGBT threads, there are threads towards minorities of any race. and i put up a thread ( in the Social-PIN sharing forum) about "whites unite" i'd be racist, or "straight men hanging out" i'd be frowning upon the alternate lifestyle and i'd be womanizing.. And help me if i was to put a thread up for "right wings".... i'd be burning on the cross.

3) i'm a little errked that apparently no one uses the search button. and when some puts a post up for " hey use the search button its there for a reason and no one uses it" it gets locked. another way of someone trying to help/feathers get ruffled and it gets *clink* locked.
    Last edited by mjneid; 07-21-09 at 12:21 PM.
    07-21-09 12:14 PM
    haha that had nothing to do with this post, but dang i liked that!
    Was responding to the OP's comment that I was 'like all left wingers'...
    07-21-09 12:16 PM

This is off topic.

Not for the faint of heart.

I may be harsh, but I'm Prada.

I'm no softy.

Likewise, same thing goes for me. I still use your line, "You have to have skin of steel to hang in off-topic" It's true...
    07-21-09 12:20 PM
    Was responding to the OP's comment that I was 'like all left wingers'...
    [start thread crapping]i mean the thread in general, i knew why you posted it...just stated why i liked it.[/end thread crapping]
    07-21-09 12:20 PM
    I'm ending this here and now.

The political posts that are deleted have nothing to do with
    whether the are pro or anti the current administration. They
    are deleted because they have nothing to do with the thread they
    are posted to . Plain and simple.

As to the African-American , LBGT, etc threads, they exist
    because they are segments of our society, they deserve our respect
    and no one, regardless
    of their ideology, gets to diminish them. Not here!!

Threads are not closed because of someones biases, prejudices
    or personal views. Sorry, we are not that shallow or closed-minded.
    07-21-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD