I haven't seen a thread for F*** My Life moments.
    So I figured I would start one.

Something to know is that I am the youngest of the company where I work so when I do stupid things people are just thinking to themselves that is a dumb teen for ya.

Yesterday, I was in a pissy mood with one of my coworkers and I rushed out of the break room in a tizzy. I was walking out to go into the warehouse, but I was so frustrated that I ran into the door before I opened it making myself look like a jackazz infront of three other coworks. FML.

Everyone post away.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-20-09 at 10:27 AM.
    03-20-09 10:22 AM
    but I was so frustrated that I ran into the door before I opened it making myself look like a jackazz infront of three other coworks. FML.

Everyone post away.
    LOLsorry Ambz, but that is too funny!!!

(trust me, ive done it a few times in my life as well, at my own house.....i just sat on the floor and laughed soooo hard i cried!!!)
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 03-20-09 at 11:19 AM.
    03-20-09 10:58 AM
    Awesome thread. I just downloaded the app the other day and it def helps to see we are not alone. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 11:00 AM
    I haven't seen a thread for F*** My Life moments.
    So I figured I would start one.

Something to know is that I am the youngest of the company where I work so when I do stupid things people are just thinking to themselves that is a dumb teen for ya.

Yesterday, I was in a pissy mood with one of my coworkers and I rushed out of the break room in a tizzy. I was walking out to go into the warehouse, but I was so frustrated that I ran into the door before I opened it making myself look like a jackazz infront of three other coworks. FML.

Everyone post away.
    that was very funny in deed ...sorry had to lol
    03-20-09 11:19 AM
    Awesome thread. I just downloaded the app the other day and it def helps to see we are not alone. Lol

woah woah woah...there's an APP for FML?!!?
    03-20-09 01:04 PM
    Come on people I know you have your FML moments too...tell us yours!
    03-20-09 01:11 PM
    I used to take the bus home from school and my parents would get home from work after 6.

When I was 16 my parents got me my first car, and they had it parked in the driveway-

Once I got my permit I would get off the bus, go home, call my mom, grab the keys and stroll around town in my nice new car for about 20 minutes.

I did this a couple times...

Until one day...

I took my car out for a drive, and upon coming back home, I saw my mom parked in the driveway, were my car was normally parked...

The outcome?

I had the biggest FML moment of my life and had to say goodbye to my car.

03-20-09 01:36 PM
    first day of college (trying to look cool) walking up to the book store, girls left n right. i walk up to the doors not paying attention thinking they were automatic sliding doors when SCHHHMMMAAACKKKK!!! i hit the door so hard that i even coughed a little!..i felt like the whole bookstore and kids outside stopped what they were doing just to give you that (your a dumbass) stare...FML
    03-20-09 02:09 PM
    first day of college (trying to look cool) walking up to the book store, girls left n right. i walk up to the doors not paying attention thinking they were automatic sliding doors when SCHHHMMMAAACKKKK!!! i hit the door so hard that i even coughed a little!..i felt like the whole bookstore and kids outside stopped what they were doing just to give you that (your a dumbass) stare...FML
    lmfao your running into the door moment completely tops mine!!
    dizzzzamn!!!
    03-20-09 02:12 PM
    lmfao your running into the door moment completely tops mine!!
    dizzzzamn!!!
    hahaha i know i still blame me not finishing school on that moment
    03-20-09 02:13 PM
    hahaha i know i still blame me not finishing school on that moment
    no way!!! was it THAT bad? really was a f*** my life moment.
    03-20-09 02:17 PM
    no way!!! was it THAT bad? really was a f*** my life moment.
    haha no im just lazy ill be back! i just needed something to blame..but it was probably one of my top fml moments!
    03-20-09 02:21 PM
    haha no im just lazy ill be back! i just needed something to blame..but it was probably one of my top fml moments!
    haha yea i would say so you pretty much did that infront of your whole school, okay maybe half?
    03-20-09 02:22 PM
    haha yea i would say so you pretty much did that infront of your whole school, okay maybe half?
    HAHAH YUP IT WILL BE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! ILL JUST GET IT TATTOOED SOMEWHERE LOL
    03-20-09 02:29 PM
    pssshhhh.....heres one, i work for a big company, and we are doing annual audits, well, on the way to work some ******* totally cuts over 3 lanes and cuts me off bad, i pass him and start flippin him off and **** this and **** you man !!!!! i get to work, turns out , he pulls in right behind me, he just flew in from omaha, was lost, and he is the one who decides if my company will keep our contract as of feb 2010
    03-20-09 05:29 PM
    pssshhhh.....heres one, i work for a big company, and we are doing annual audits, well, on the way to work some ******* totally cuts over 3 lanes and cuts me off bad, i pass him and start flippin him off and **** this and **** you man !!!!! i get to work, turns out , he pulls in right behind me, he just flew in from omaha, was lost, and he is the one who decides if my company will keep our contract as of feb 2010
    Ouch...

/Facepalm x 10^37
    03-20-09 05:36 PM
    Ouch...

/Facepalm x 10^37
    to day was the last day of audits, so we will know what our score is by monday morning.........keepin my fingers crossed ....
    03-20-09 05:47 PM
    ok terrific! that wasnt good! so, hows the contract going? lol but how were you to know...
    03-20-09 08:27 PM
    I used to take the bus home from school and my parents would get home from work after 6.

When I was 16 my parents got me my first car, and they had it parked in the driveway-

Once I got my permit I would get off the bus, go home, call my mom, grab the keys and stroll around town in my nice new car for about 20 minutes.

I did this a couple times...

Until one day...

I took my car out for a drive, and upon coming back home, I saw my mom parked in the driveway, were my car was normally parked...

The outcome?

I had the biggest FML moment of my life and had to say goodbye to my car.

ok that musta really suk'd.....
    03-20-09 08:28 PM
    woah woah woah...there's an APP for FML?!!?
    Not sure if anyone answered you, but yes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fre...cation-184334/
    03-20-09 10:23 PM
    I was with an x girl @ da time I had just parked da car and we went up to da house was fooling around when I hear class break .......
    They stole the car in a matter of minutes .....and my work tools were in the trunk
    So I got my car stolen, along with my work tools and didn't get any .....so I say FML

03-21-09 04:16 AM
    When I was a baby, my mother dropped me on my head. From that moment on, it's been FML!
    03-21-09 06:57 AM
    When I was a baby, my mother dropped me on my head. From that moment on, it's been FML!
    bbw shut up your lying!
    03-21-09 10:49 AM
    I just read every post in this thread...FML.
    03-21-09 10:51 AM
    bbw shut up your lying!
    Actually, no I'm not! Why, can't you believe it? You've seen my posts

03-21-09 10:54 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD