Dark Side of the Moon is currently $1.99 in Amazon's MP3 store. I have a 192kb rip from my MFSL Gold CD, which is currently on loan to a family member. At $1.99, I may just grab the Amazon MP3 album for the 256kb files (over time I am reripping things to 256kb....no space for lossless, etc.).

Amazon.com: Dark Side Of The Moon: Pink Floyd: MP3 Downloads
    12-21-09 01:00 PM
    Possibly the greatest album of all time.
    12-22-09 02:50 AM
    Wow....... Browsing the reviews.....

I find it hilarious that anybody could give such an awful album like Dark Side Of The Moon 5 stars. Dark Side Of The Moon was amongst the lousiest,boring,worst,overrated,and awful albums ever and as bad as Metallica's DEbut and Led Zeppelin's 1st album.All the songs are awful,and sleep and I felt very tired after hearing this one day and thought I was gonna go back to sleep.Do not purchase this borefest as well as Pink Floyd's other albums. Get any Foreigner CD with Waiting For a Girl Like You insted.
    and
    I don't understand what the big deal is. Kevin Federline owns these guys. Buy his new CD instead. Not only is his music straight from the heart, he is also the greatest guitarist known to man, even better than Jimi Hendrix. Also, his lyrics and flow are untouchable, in the good way.
    12-22-09 05:38 AM
    LOL. Clearly written by someone born years after DSM was released. Kevin Federline? You can't be serious.

DSM is a great album. Personally, Wish You Were Here is my favorite Floyd album.
    12-22-09 05:51 AM
    Meh. I prefer DSotM and The Wall to WYWH.
    12-22-09 06:11 AM
    There is no Dark Side of the Moon.
    12-22-09 08:55 AM
    I'm with WNM, Wish You Were Here is my personal favorite followed closely by Dark Side.

I love reading reviews like those on all kinds of different products online, you can find a lot of good laughs. Obviously these people have no idea what they're talking about.

I understand it's an opinion but... We're right and they're wrong.
    12-22-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD