Obscenely decedent......

Molly's Cupcakes: Home
    06-20-12 04:59 PM
    There better be a triple chocolate with my name on it or else, buster!!! >:O
    06-20-12 05:05 PM
    There better be a triple chocolate with my name on it or else, buster!!! >:O
    Oh crap!

*runs*
    06-20-12 05:21 PM
    06-20-12 06:31 PM
    Got a hole in your coffee drinking lip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-21-12 10:56 AM
    Happy friday.. Wbat to make for dinner tonight?!? I have no idea.. Thinking something fish or seafood. Any thoughts? Ideas? Recipes? Better yet.. Anyone willing to cook for me?
    06-22-12 06:44 AM
    Happy friday.. Wbat to make for dinner tonight?!? I have no idea.. Thinking something fish or seafood. Any thoughts? Ideas? Recipes? Better yet.. Anyone willing to cook for me?
    I woke up with a hankerin' for Indian food, myself. I'm thinking shrimp vindaloo with a side of veggie pakoras. As far as your seafood idea - crab stuffed tilapia on the grill??
    06-22-12 08:15 AM
    Nope, but scrumptious anyway.

Mustard encrusted salmon, sauteed chard and baked potato al la Proncess:

Twas absolutely beautiful out, and the weather was pretty alright too.
    06-22-12 10:59 PM
    Farfelle and spinach mixed in a wheel of parmesan.. Then topped with shredded short rib.. Cheesy goodness!
    Last edited by cerealberry; 06-23-12 at 11:29 PM.
    06-23-12 11:07 PM
    Cool, a foodie forum!

Dinner last night was homemade calzone (first for me), turned out great. So excited I forgot to take a pic.

Homemade pizza dough (with italian herbs in dough), pepperoni, salami, ham, onion, sliced tomatoes, provolone, grated pepperjack, sliced pepperoncini and homemade italian dressing. This may not be 'real' calzone, but we enjoyed it along with a salad.

Am thinking for tonight just some steamed veggies (zucchini, crookneck squash, and carrots) in a pita pocket with a drizzle of Ranch dressing will be on the menu.

Off to make bread...
    06-24-12 06:52 AM
    Cool, a foodie forum!

Am thinking for tonight just some steamed veggies (zucchini, crookneck squash, and carrots) in a pita pocket with a drizzle of Ranch dressing will be on the menu.

Off to make bread...
    Welcome!! Always glad to meet another foodie.. Ooo.. You are gonna make your own pita?!? I'm impressed!!!
    06-24-12 07:13 AM
    Welcome!! Always glad to meet another foodie.. Ooo.. You are gonna make your own pita?!? I'm impressed!!!
    Thanks! Don't be too impressed, I'm still trying to perfect so that it works every time. (Gets the pocket.)

Over half the time, we just get flatbread.
    06-24-12 07:21 AM
    Just cuz I had no calzone image, I give you Lemon Madeleines.
    06-24-12 07:55 AM

Saw steve martin in concert playing bluegrass banjo and the local outdoor music park. Picnic dinner included pat�, cherve, peppered brie, porter cheddar, babaganosh, guacamole, procutto and melon.. Never got to the octopus salad, fresh mozzarella w/ tomato and basil, or smoked salmon.
    06-24-12 09:34 PM
    Just cuz I had no calzone image, I give you Lemon Madeleines.
    Think I figured out photobucket, so, here you go.

Edited- Question - I'm uplaoding from my phone, adding my own bracket tags, what size image (dimension and file size) are we allowed to uplaod?
    Last edited by WannabIna; 06-25-12 at 04:11 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-25-12 03:53 AM
    Decided to make pasta salad for dinner last (needed to use up meats from calzones). Rotini with pepperoni, salami, ham, red & green bell peppers, sliced banana peppers, zucchini, crookneck squash, vidalia and green onions, carrots, english peas, shaved parmesan and homemade dressing. Let it rest in frig for 4 hours for flavors to marry. Delicious.

BigBadWulf and john_v like this.
    06-25-12 09:56 AM
    Okay so it's not as exquisite as BigBadWulf slicing the cheese but here's lunch on the grill. Cheddarwurst and hot dogs for lunch. Now to decide between steaks or my secret recipe hand patted burgers for dinner.

Man I love being on vacation

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell them I brought my phone.
    Last edited by john_v; 06-25-12 at 01:33 PM.
    06-25-12 01:29 PM
    Think I figured out photobucket, so, here you go.

Click to view quoted image

Edited- Question - I'm uplaoding from my phone, adding my own bracket tags, what size image (dimension and file size) are we allowed to uplaod?
    Just post away Wanna, the site adjusts the viewing size. Also, the Photobucket app works great:

Free Photobucket Mobile - Download Photobucket Mobile - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Okay so it's not as exquisite as BigBadWulf slicing the cheese but here's lunch on the grill. Cheddarwurst and hot dogs for lunch. Now to decide between steaks or my secret recipe hand patted burgers for dinner.

Man I love being on vacation

Click to view quoted image

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell them I brought my phone.
    Considering all I did was cut the cheese, I'd have to give the upper hand to you John.

Pst - that's a lot of wieners for one man in solitary :rolleyes

If you have to ask WTF, you probably wouldn't eat it anyway......
    Lunch highlights:
    06-25-12 09:58 PM
    Just post away Wanna, the site adjusts the viewing size. Also, the Photobucket app works great:

Free Photobucket Mobile - Download Photobucket Mobile - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

If you have to ask WTF, you probably wouldn't eat it anyway......
    Lunch highlights:
    Thank you! And cool, I didn't know there was an app, hopefully it will make it a little easier.

And yes, WTF... Is that octopus? Mind you I'm looking at it too early in the morning while TS Debby drenches us.
    06-26-12 06:01 AM
    Mind you I'm looking at it too early in the morning while TS Debby drenches us.
    Where in FL are you? We're down in Cape Coral on vacation and we've got the lower remnants still giving us some sporadic thunderstorms.

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell then I brought my phone.
    06-26-12 07:54 AM
    Where in FL are you? We're down in Cape Coral on vacation and we've got the lower remnants still giving us some sporadic thunderstorms.

Sent from solitary confinement...don't tell then I brought my phone.
    Not at home right now (which is Sebring and yes sporadic feeder bands still), but drove up late last night to one of my nieces Grandfather's house in Steinhatchee to check on him. He's up high enough that all is okay, will be checking on friends in Chiefland.

Even with rain, hope you enjoy your vacation!
    06-26-12 08:06 AM
    Steak tonight!

BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-27-12 05:29 PM
    Y'all are seriously making me hungry!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-27-12 06:38 PM
    Y'all are seriously making me hungry!
    Hey there rockstar!

Usually featuring over a dozen types of seafood,
    You ain't had fried, till you've had The Fish Keg. Tonight I got lake perch, Canadian walleye and calamari.

06-27-12 07:57 PM
    Tonight I got lake perch, Canadian walleye and calamari.
    [/URL]
    Are those idaho fries?
    06-27-12 08:04 PM
214 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD