I just received this e-mail today and I called my carrier (Sprint) and they confirmed all this information.

Hey Everyone *Please Pass This On To *All Your *Friends
    *It takes about 20 seconds.
    REMEMBER: CELL PHONES NUMBERS GO PUBLIC THIS MONTH
    REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being
    released to telemarketing companies
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * and you WILL BE CHARGED
    FOR THESE CALLS
    Even if the message is saved on your phone, you will
    be charged for the minutes to listen to it.
    To prevent this, call the following number from your
    cell phone:
    888-382-1222 .
    It is the NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST. It will only
    take a minute of your time.
    It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must
    call from the cell number you want to have blocked.
    You cannot call from a different phone number.
    HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 10:37 AM
    Lies. I need a news source for this. A real one not Fox, MSNBC, or the NY Times.

Also you can do the call list online.

Oh...Why is this BS? You really think that they are going to make people pay extra? The only way you pay is the wasted minutes of the phone ringing or you calling voicemail.
    10-11-09 10:55 AM
    10-11-09 11:06 AM
    10-11-09 11:07 AM
    I know everyone's doubts - I have mine to but I posted this because I DID call my carrier Sprint and they confirmed this e-mail. That is why I posted this. And to Buttonberry I do not and will not tolerate someone making any type of flamatory statement about me. Like I stated Sprint confirmed this when I called them so to me if there was no validity to it why would Sprint ?

10-11-09 11:39 AM
    I know everyone's doubts - I have mine to but I posted this because I DID call my carrier Sprint and they confirmed this e-mail. That is why I posted this. And to Buttonberry I do not and will not tolerate someone making any type of flamatory statement about me. Like I stated Sprint confirmed this when I called them so to me if there was no validity to it why would Sprint ?

Geek Squad told me I could download more ram to my PC at downloadmoreram.net.

Why would they tell me if it wasn't true? Since you clearly will need help here. I'm saying that sometimes people don't know what they are talking about. Just because some one at sprint got that email also doesn't mean it's true.You had evidence that it was a lie and you still go on. You're what is wrong with the USA. No matter how much evidence you get you refuse to believe.

OH! I got an E-mail from RIM saying you have to turn over your phone and you're banned from the net. Trust me I called them to check.

Also you're going to tolerate me making this type of flamatory statement about you. Because I'm on the internet and your e-tears are so good.
    10-11-09 11:47 AM
    Ok. Archangel your words are noted. As for your e-tears statement I am not a crier. I didn't cry when I took an Iranian bullet in the original Iran hostage situation trying to protect and get them out but also your rights and freedoms. I was just trying to pass on some information I thought people should be concerned with. But seeing as you are taking it the way you are that is your right. So good luck and God Bless.

10-11-09 12:17 PM
    Ok. Archangel your words are noted. As for your e-tears statement I am not a crier. I didn't cry when I took an Iranian bullet in the original Iran hostage situation trying to protect and get them out but also your rights and freedoms. I was just trying to pass on some information I thought people should be concerned with. But seeing as you are taking it the way you are that is your right. So good luck and God Bless.

Wow trying to get me to feel bad by tossing in that bullet statment eh? If you're gonna use it so loosely it must not have bugged you too much eh?

Once again your e-tears are so good...keep the damage control going.
    10-11-09 12:23 PM
    I am not going to waste any more of my time or yours. I post what I originally did for the reasons I stated. If it is false Great . I wasn't looking to be flamed or to flame anyone else. I was not trying to make you feel bad or anything on that line cause I really don't care what you think that is of no importance to me.

10-11-09 12:36 PM
    And to Buttonberry I do not and will not tolerate someone making any type of flamatory statement about me. Like I stated Sprint confirmed this when I called them so to me if there was no validity to it why would Sprint ?
    You posted a known scam e-mail and I said so and provided a link by way of proof.

Also, it's "inflammatory" not "flamatory", and it's not an "inflammatory statement about you" either. That sentence didn't even make sense.

Sprint probably confirmed that a "do not call registry" exists, yes that's true, snopes.com: Do Not Call Registry although their number is not the number you posted and everything else in your post was a lie.

Hope this helps
    10-11-09 12:37 PM
    Obviously I was miss informed so I am asking forum moderators to close this thread.
    10-11-09 04:05 PM
    You posted a known scam e-mail and I said so and provided a link by way of proof.

Also, it's "inflammatory" not "flamatory", and it's not an "inflammatory statement about you" either. That sentence didn't even make sense.

Sprint probably confirmed that a "do not call registry" exists, yes that's true, snopes.com: Do Not Call Registry although their number is not the number you posted and everything else in your post was a lie.

Hope this helps
    I am sorry that the post was a bogus e-mail for that I apologize , my mistake for not being as IN tune with everything as you. I just posted that because who that came from is usually reliable but we all can't be perfect or can we?? You tell me seeing as you seem to have all the scoop. For my post I apologize. And as for you Archangel, this one's for you

OH and Archangel heres another one

Cowboys (3-2, 2-1 away) 26

Chiefs (0-5, 0-3 home) 20 Your Chiefs aren't doing to good-looks like they haven't Won One yet. Damn shame. LMAO
    Last edited by cooltech59; 10-11-09 at 11:19 PM.
    10-11-09 08:13 PM
    LOL, your dolphins aren't much to be bragging about either...

GMEN.
    10-12-09 01:22 AM
    LOL, your dolphins aren't much to be bragging about either...

GMEN.
    I am not a Dolphin fan, and NEVER have been so I don't care. My team is 5-0 on away games and 3-0 on Home games. LOL Pretty good start for the season you have to admit.See your NYGiants aren't doing bad either 5-0 away and 2-0 home!
    Last edited by cooltech59; 10-12-09 at 05:47 AM.
    10-12-09 05:43 AM
    haha, I assumed you were based on your location... I guess I was mistaken, gotta love football fans
    10-12-09 10:26 AM
    haha, I assumed you were based on your location... I guess I was mistaken, gotta love football fans
    I may live here, but definitely not born or raised here. As soon as the housing market gets better I am outta here. And they can keep the Do;phins.
    10-12-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD