As I serfed the channels one night a while back, I had happened across the show called "American Idol" with Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul. They had just announced Susan Boyle and she was just coming out. None of the judges were taking her seriously, in fact I had just stood up to go get a beverage, and she started singing. I stopped right there. I couldn't move. As I sat back down, they showed the judge's panel, as they went from joke status to more serious than I'd ever seen them, ever. They were just as transfixed as I was. Here was the voice of an angel. And I thought, if the Angels ever sing for me, I hope they sound like that. I had hoped that she would do well, and if Simon was smart, he'd sign her. Apparently he did, and now she's taken the #1 spot on the British Album Chart Sun 11/29 with her Debut Record "I Dreamed A Dream".
    My hat's off to her, and I wish her well!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 09:33 PM
    If I am not mistaken, Susan Boyle appeared on Britain's Got Talent not American
    Idol
    . Although Simon Cowell is a judge on both shows, the other co-judges on
    Britain's Got Talent are Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden.
    12-02-09 09:53 PM
    Who is Susan Boyle?

12-03-09 07:43 AM
    Susan Boyle.

12-03-09 08:01 AM
    She sucks.
    12-03-09 08:06 AM
    Shes hot.....................
    12-03-09 08:13 AM
    Yea . . . . I forget her once, I'm sure I'll do it again.

12-03-09 08:23 AM
    Its cool she can sing and she is like this little ugly scottish boylooking lady, but she sings songs from other artists and thats it.
    12-03-09 08:31 AM
    It was Britian's Got Talent, and they have had other gems too, like Paul Potts and 5 year old Connie Talbot.
    12-03-09 09:21 AM
    The first picture I saw of her, I thought it was John Madden in drag, and he'd lost a terrible bet.
    (It was a small pic).
    12-03-09 09:25 AM
    She has a great voice but I thought Paul Potts was the more incredible story. I don't even like the kind of music he sang but it blew me away. So, where is Taylor Hicks anyway...
    12-03-09 09:38 AM
    After seeing the cover of Adam Lambert's CD, and hearing Ellen Degeneris, who I believe has no career as a musician besides a lame attempt at dancing on a regular basis, is going to be a judge I can say I will not be watching American Idol.
    12-03-09 09:52 AM
    Does anyone else think her promo pictures for her album look like she was make a very special treat while on the john?

http://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/im...ed-a-dream.jpg
    12-03-09 11:05 AM
    Does anyone else think her promo pictures for her album look like she was make a very special treat while on the john?

http://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/im...ed-a-dream.jpg
    Rolling on the floor!
    12-03-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD