Hey Guys,

Yeah, something like this could be pretty cool. I'm been thinking about a full blown CrackBerry Games or Smartphone Olympics for a while now.

Think back a while, and Wallstrip did a BlackBerry Thumboff that was more funny than serious, but funny:

Blackberry Shoot-Out (RIMM) at Wallstrip: Finance Web Show with Julie Alexandria

Definitely would be too crazy to do something involving the collection of private info, etc. I think it would come down to skills competition type stuff. I guess ideally if what we need to do is have CrackBerry meet up at either CES or CTIA in Vegas or at WES in Orlando, and when there we could put on the competition. 10 events, etc. Would be crazy fun.

Gotta think on this..... but keep the ideas/suggestions coming. Maybe there's a way to do both a virtual competition and one day have a in person one.

I love it though!
    07-27-08 10:04 PM
    BlackBerry Thumb-Off lol I love it! See that's what I'm talking about! Except I know that we could definitely top that here at CrackBerry.

CrackBerry meet-up sounds pretty sweet. We could also pull in some good sponsorships from this!
    07-27-08 10:31 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD