Yes, I do.

It's haute couture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 01:25 PM
    I have a wardrobe full of Jeans, mainly G-Star, Diesel, Hilfiger and Firetrap. I probably have more Hilfiger than anything else. Not big into the stupidly expensive ones. Most i would pay is �90GBP (~$145USD), though get lots from outlet stores and on sale costing substantially less than that. I actually paid �30 for my favourite pair of Hilfiger jeans in an outlet store. My overall favourite jeans are G-Star Elwood (the cut), I have 3 pairs. I love the style, fit and they take all manner of abuse and repeated washes.
    01-09-10 02:20 PM
    My collection is mainly Express and True Religion.

I have been eying a pair from Bananna Republic, but I have over 10 pairs of jeans I don't need anymore than that. I don't even wear jeans everyday.

Speaking of that how many days a week do you guys wear jeans and how many pairs of jeans do you owe?

01-09-10 10:27 PM
    last time I had my closet organized I had a little over 40 pairs

01-10-10 05:39 AM
    Speaking of that how many days a week do you guys wear jeans and how many pairs of jeans do you owe?

I have about three pairs at the moment, I wear them once or twice a week at most.

I normally need to dress a little more smartly for work, have clothes for the gym and normally wear sweatpants or joggers around the house ( nowhere else though) jeans only normally get used for very occasional dress down days at work and on the odd night out, hence not spending a fortune on them (my Mrs would kill me if I spent �200 on jeans.)

01-10-10 08:55 AM
    You guys mostly have darker denim or lighter?
    01-12-10 08:33 AM
    I have a pretty good balance in my closet.

But since darker denim is more in, I use my darker jeans more often.
    01-12-10 10:27 AM
    Just bought some new jeans yesterday. PacSun jeans oh how I love them. &no they were not expensive.

got a light and dark pair!
    01-12-10 11:47 AM
    Ehhhhh, can't really stand to spend more than 25 dollars on a pair of jeans. If they're customized in some way or have something special about them that I can't do myself, I'll spend 100 bucks, tops. Can't really do more than that. It'll hurt.

I prefer darker jeans because they dress up better and are easier to pair with tops.

I have...perhaps 10 pairs of jeans. They're just jeans, all in different shades or cuts so none look the same. I'm an accessory person and THAT'S mainly what refreshes an outfit for me. I may wear the same pair of jeans three days in a row, but with everything else I have going on, one would be hard-pressed to notice unless they're a fashion snob.

I had a buddy who shopped at Buckle a lot and would spend upwards of 150 on jeans...and one pair ripped. But she liked them because she was tall and they fit better than most "generic" brands. I agree with more expensive denim having a better, more custom fit.
    01-12-10 01:47 PM
    Normally like you said any pair of Jeans above let's say $100 probably isn't worth it unless they are different. Like I stated the only expensive jeans I wear past $100 are True Religions. Mind you they are all the Joey fit which means they have a wide open flare bootleg with a twisted seam. No other jean is made like this. I like the large boot cut opening and the twisted seam because it covers most of my shoes and they look different. They also make them with the amazing super thick stitching. In the past all my jeans were Express, which cost roughly anywhere from $40 to $110 and I thought that was expensive. Looking good isn't cheap. Not always about the name its about quality and of the course the look. Also remember that you only live once and no1 is gonna treat youself as good as you would treat your self! All in all most of my good jeans are True Religion, Express and Banana Republic. My cheapies are a couple pr of Old Navys. I'm also not a huge fan of the other big names like Rock n Republic and 7, a lotta ppl can pull em off, but they seem too stiff, too dark, and are not different style wise to me.

01-12-10 11:26 PM
    I have a pair of Affliction jeans from Buckle and they are high dollar to me....
    04-28-10 07:03 PM
    Uh yeah.

I don't spend a lot on jeans. However, I will only buy one brand of jeans. American Eagle jeans are the only ones that fit good to me.

I'm more about shirts. I'll buy shirts from anywhere. Shirts and accessories make an outfit. Jeans are just...there. Lol
    04-28-10 07:17 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD