And feel like complete crap the next day? I know Jason sure has!! This thread is for the love of Jason aka 1 2 Many! He is going to hate me for this, but he has been a great CB friend to me and he knows i do it all out of love!!

So what do you all THINK of 1 2 Many?
    04-22-09 03:50 PM
    I THINK we need some new OS leaks to happen soon because people are getting bored! These threads are getting crazy lol

Btw 12 Many rocks, he provided us with a few leaks for the 8330.

Carry on....
    04-22-09 03:51 PM
    I had to do it! He left me no choice!
    04-22-09 03:52 PM
    lol Ambz...wait till he sees this thread!!! i cant wait to see his face.... LOL

Hi 1 2 MANY! Your alright in my book!!
    04-22-09 03:54 PM
    He is going to hate me! I hope he doesnt! I already BBMed him and told him Loveee Youu!! Hopefully I won't get to flammed!
    04-22-09 03:56 PM
    He is going to hate me! I hope he doesnt! I already BBMed him and told him Loveee Youu!! Hopefully I won't get to flammed!
    LOL- you better start sending smoke signals that you "looovvveee hiiimmmmmm" or hes gonna torch your little booty!!!! LOL (jk about the booty torching part-the smoke signals i was serious-LOL)
    04-22-09 03:59 PM
    He is going to hate me! I hope he doesnt!
    Well if he gets his hands on a leaked 5.0 for the 8330 I have a pretty good guess of who he's not going to be giving it too...
    04-22-09 04:01 PM
    I'm scared
    04-22-09 05:03 PM
    Excellent work Amber! This is exactly what I was talking about, his name is PERFECT for a thread title.

Hiyas Many!
    04-22-09 05:08 PM
    I know I'm good like that! Bahahah!
    04-22-09 09:39 PM
    I remember just the other day we began discussing Canadians then I started the "I love" thread and he loved it.
    04-22-09 10:06 PM
    Yeah, Canadians rock They're like Americans, just smarter, more appealing on the eyes, and pleasant to be around
    04-22-09 10:10 PM
    Yeah, Canadians rock They're like Americans, just smarter, more appealing on the eyes, and pleasant to be around
    Haha he is going to have some great things to read. I did just complement the CN Tower on the other thread though, mad props yo.
    04-22-09 10:14 PM
    You kidding? You Americans are such a spinless bunch. I could come to your house and take a dump on your deck and you'd just sit there and watch... Not that I'd do that... I'm just saying I could...
    04-22-09 10:18 PM
    What does spinless mean?
    04-22-09 10:23 PM
    I'd say I've definitely gotten along with the majority of the Canadians I've met over the years.

1 2 Many is certainly one of the earliest people I remember from my first days in the forums. I've gotten plenty of info from him and a host of others in these first few months.

I could name plenty, but that would take a lot of space! Ya'll know who you are.

And that is a cool thread title, BTW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 10:23 PM
    I meant spineless... Use your imagination..
    04-22-09 10:25 PM
    Canadians make typos. I'd be to busy shotgunning a beer and barbecuing my double bacon cheese burgers, while shooting fireworks out the barrel of my handgun to notice you taking a dump on my deck.
    04-22-09 10:29 PM
    Strange, that's almost exactly how I picture Americans, only you've got your arm around your sister or cousin, and about 6 extremely unfortunate looking children....
    04-22-09 10:39 PM
    Oh darn I don't have a sister or any female cousins, but I think we have stereotyped the South.

Do you have any sisters or cousins? You know what they say about Canadian girls? ...I have no clue actually.
    04-22-09 10:42 PM
    Neither do I... I do know Quebec girls are one heII of a sight though... It's like God made the most perfect looking girls and crammed them into one province... And didn't teach any of them English
    04-22-09 10:45 PM
    Darn, oh did I mention I'm a US Tim Hortons DM? We have an unspoken bond now.
    04-22-09 10:47 PM
    Oh Timmies! You're in a Canadian industry, you're like half Canadian now How goes the donuts down south?
    04-22-09 10:50 PM
    I'm in college and I have worked my way up the corporate ladder in 3 years as my first job, so that part is good. We have a smaller selection, less sales and if you're familiar with Ohio geography our food shipments are sent South of us from Canada to Columbus, OH then trucked back up to us in the Toledo area. We still have XL Roll Up cups which by the way our XL cups are larger than your XL cups, and your XL cups are our large. Oh America and large sizes.
    04-22-09 10:55 PM
    Yeah... We haven't gotten to the point where we need a quarter gallon of coffee to keep us going for the day. We have cocaine for that. Anyhow, I'm packing it in for the night. See you later my half Canadian friend
    04-22-09 10:59 PM
145 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD