- 02-13-2013, 01:34 PM #18801
- 02-13-2013, 06:25 PM #18802
Rehab wouldn't be the same without the Ramblers!
- 02-13-2013, 07:48 PM #18803
- 02-14-2013, 07:11 AM #18807
We STILL ROCK REHAB...or whatever they call it, dammnnit!!!!
Happy VD to all the Ramblers!!
- 02-14-2013, 08:09 AM #18809~ Still waters run deep ~
- 02-14-2013, 09:33 AM #18810
- 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM #18811
- 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM #18812
- 02-14-2013, 09:43 AM #18814
- 02-14-2013, 03:58 PM #18815
I'm thinking that there may be SOME kind of way to make my new Z10 my own...when i get it. Or my new Q10...I still can't decide which I might want. I know the lure of a bigger screen will be strong but I am so much more efficient on a keyboard. So until I figure that out, let them iron out all the kinks from the devices!! And let them figure out how to dress it up!
- 02-14-2013, 04:08 PM #18816
- 02-15-2013, 08:44 AM #18817~ Still waters run deep ~
- 02-15-2013, 09:19 AM #18818
OK well let's hope it DOES speed up the phone. I seriously doubt I'd keep too much on there...unless it's a good place to HIDE stuff!!
- 02-16-2013, 08:28 AM #18820
I am really into making wallpapers now that I have learned a bit about Photoshop! I would be glad to start overlays. I better download a template and start!!!
After all, I only have till mid-September...
But I will do my part to customize as much as possible. And Hamster too!!! We are gonna make her get on it as well!!!!
- 02-17-2013, 12:22 PM #18823
- 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM #18825
Re: Essex Post-Release Ramblings
But we'll never be reduced to hooking up by BBM.
Storm 9530, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Bold 9930, Samsung Galaxy S3, Q10,and Z10, all on Big Red.
Nook Color w/CM7.2, iPad2, Nook Color w/CM10.1.3,Dell Venue 8 Pro