Is any of you playing this game?

eRepublik is a massively multiplayer online (MMO), social networking and strategy web browser game with more than 250.000 active players. The game allows players to participate as individual citizens in an online mirror of the real world.

eRepublik combines both Social Networking and Strategy into a single online game where players can participate in a variety of activities. Citizens of the eRepublik world can own businesses, form political parties, vote in elections, write newspaper articles, and even go to war as citizens of virtual versions of real life countries. *

*sry, this is mostly c/p from wiki because of my bad english

this is the map of eWorld, how it looks today
    eGobba's World Map

If you liked it please register, and i ll contact you ingame

EDIT:
    This is a picture of North America in 3rd World War that ended few months ago
    Last edited by djurex; 12-08-09 at 06:03 PM.
    12-08-09 05:54 PM
    Lol, i have no idea what this game is. But that outcome is hilarous Hungary, indonesia, and Russia? Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 03:30 PM
    Lol, i have no idea what this game is. But that outcome is hilarous Hungary, indonesia, and Russia? Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Long story
    Indonesia and Hungy were the most powerfull nations in the game, after the WW3 ended (picture) US and Canada were liberated and now, 2 months after ww3 ends, new war begins

WW4 is starting as I speak.. It s payback time, and now US is rocking its way through Asia.
    First Indonesia and then Russia.. with little help from it s allys it should conquer big parts of Rusia (Rusian regions are very rich with oil and Iron which is necesary to produce weapon)

Europe is also fighting, Poland and Sweden (US allies) attacked Germany, and it s question of days when Germany will disapear from the map.

Romania and Greece (also US allies) are finding their way to Asia through Turkey and Pakistan. Their plan is to liberate India and China (also High resurs regions) and help US troops fight Indonesia and Russia.

Game is very interesting because of its geo-political simulations...

you have tree aspects in game
    -political (every month there are presidential and congres election, you can either enter congress or even become a president)
    -economical- to survive you must eat FOOD, to buy food you must earn money by working in company or if you rich enough you can own a company
    -military- you can become solider and defend you country and your allies
    US has one of bigest and most powerfull army in the world.. after occupation a lot of new players came into US and today USA is the most populated country in the world with large potential

there are two large aliances that are in conflict
    PHOENIX (hungry, indonesia, serbia, rusia, UK, Brazil...)
    and
    EDEN(USA, Canada, Romania, Poland, Sweden, Austalia, Spain, Greece, Croatia...)

interactive map of eWorld
    eGobba's World Map
    you can see todays situation in world, and folow some of the battles, populationa number, resources, alliances

sry for my english, i m from croatia and i d like all of you bb fans to come and see what so interesting about this game

please register here, and i ll guide you through the game, donate FOOD and give usefull tips
    250.000 players!!
    come and join us
    12-15-09 06:30 PM
    Info about yesterdays battles
    Dec 16: On all fronts

register
    12-18-09 01:21 PM
    Europe in flames! WWW4 is in its final stage, Germany & France dont exist any more. Help defending your conutry and register.

MAP:

US has successfully finished its campaign in asia, and it has liberated India and parts of China. Poland had a big promotion of this game, they managed to gather more than 40.000 new players. They are now the bigest force in this game.

Come and play with more than 300.000 players from all around the world.

register
    01-13-10 10:34 AM
    I play it since over a yer ago, I live in eColombia, you can find me under the name "yojucas"

Bye
    08-25-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD