Hi guys... i hope your all well...

so i wanted to get your take on something i know will be a little unusual to some of you guys...

iv started up a number of blogs and videos... particularly on the blackberry FREE bits and bobs and wanted to know, if i had any fans on crackberry???

i know its only been few months since i surfaced, but hey it would be interesting to know if i have any fans .... hahahaha

blog:
    The emkWan™ Project
    Free BlackBerry Stuff 'FreeBerry' (MOBILE READY)

Video Channel:
    YouTube - emkwan's Channel
    emkWanâ„¢ on blip.tv

Twitter:
    emkwan (emkwan) on Twitter
    04-15-09 06:16 PM
    Good work dude. Keep it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:16 PM
    Wooohooo I take it Squish ur my fan! Lol

Funny name hehehe

04-15-09 07:21 PM
    hey dude cool stuff!
    04-15-09 08:20 PM
    Wooohooo I take it Squish ur my fan! Lol

Funny name hehehe

i already am dude. so which plugin do you use for your mobile ready free.berry site?
    04-15-09 08:44 PM
    if you had a fan club, there would have probably been a thread made for you, much like the one made for amazinglygraceless.

just my opinion, but its all good.
    04-15-09 08:45 PM
    if you had a fan club, there would have probably been a thread made for you, much like the one made for amazinglygraceless.

just my opinion, but its all good.
    yeah i agree with you but this is a different kinda fan club. with due respect to amazinglygraceless, emkWan's fan club has got a purpose. check out his sites and you'll know. having said that maybe he should just drop the fan and stick with emkWan's club? oh well it's just a thread, all is well
    04-15-09 08:50 PM
    yeah i agree with you but this is a different kinda fan club. with due respect to amazinglygraceless, emkWan's fan club has got a purpose. check out his sites and you'll know. having said that maybe he should just drop the fan and stick with emkWan's club? oh well it's just a thread, all is well
    true, oh well, it is what it is, if thats how he prefers his attention, more power to him
    04-15-09 08:52 PM
    Lol hehhehe nothing serious I just thought it would be cool! :-p anynews on the web is good news ;-) who is amazinglygraceless?? Hmmm beta investigate... Lol

04-16-09 03:03 AM
    Lol thanks dreamer!

04-16-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD