ok this is just to see if im not alone here ....lol
    i have done some stupid and also embaressing things while on my bb
    so i figured if i start a story off .......in hope to see if some ppl might add on to see if im not alone here .............................
    so here goes my quick story: i was walking down the street answering an email all into my bb (of course) when out of no were out jumps this pole .......
    and the worst part is that there were about 7 ppl out there and i hitt it so hard that the pole shook .... (but i didnt drop my bb) thank god
    and of course there had to be some good looking girls around to make it worst ......

"so there is mine hope to see if there are more stories that you wish to share"
    08-10-08 07:14 PM
    The classic walking into a pole... muahaha
    08-10-08 07:19 PM
    well in my defence the pole jumped out at me lol lol lol
    i hope to see how many ppl would share there story
    08-10-08 07:22 PM
    Sounds like you need the BlackBerry helmet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by edenofgarden; 08-10-08 at 07:31 PM.
    08-10-08 07:29 PM
    Here's the link:
    BlackBerry Helmet - "Protect your skull while you destroy your thumbs."

Last edited by edenofgarden; 08-11-08 at 09:47 AM.
    08-10-08 07:34 PM
    Fell off a curb into a construction baracade while vacationing in England.Landed on my ****.
    08-10-08 07:34 PM

i should get one huh lol lol
    08-10-08 07:35 PM
    I was checking a message on the way to work and hit a curb took out the passeng�r front tire I aint bb and driving again

08-10-08 07:39 PM

LOL. Too funny.

08-10-08 07:48 PM
    Fell off a curb into a construction baracade while vacationing in England.Landed on my ****.
    That is the best one so far... ROFL. haha
    08-10-08 07:49 PM
    That is the best one so far... ROFL. haha
    i agree so far its the best one
    08-10-08 07:53 PM
    Sent "I really enjoyed our evening last night" to my boss instead of the correct party in question.

08-10-08 07:57 PM
    Sent "I really enjoyed our evening last night" to my boss instead of the correct party in question.

ooooookkkkkkk ........ that is...ummmm wow is all i got
    08-10-08 08:02 PM
    With the pole thing you have 2 options. Both require playing it cool however.

1) Walk backwards from the pole turn a few degrees and walk forward bumping into something else, then repeat until you find a free way to go.... kinda like the toy robots.

2) Simply walk right through it, defying all laws of known physics. When the hot girls stare in your direction with that amazed/scared/puzzled look on their face, throw a half smile and wink without breaking a step.
    08-10-08 09:17 PM

1) Walk backwards from the pole turn a few degrees and walk forward bumping into something else, then repeat until you find a free way to go.... kinda like the toy robots.

2) Simply walk right through it, defying all laws of known physics. When the hot girls stare in your direction with that amazed/scared/puzzled look on their face, throw a half smile and wink without breaking a step.
    haha... wow! your posts make me crack up every day
    08-10-08 09:25 PM

i really cant say i would try that next time cuz i dont think that would happen agian .......i learned my lesson lol lol lol
    and plus i did play it off cool and gave them that look like "hey how u doing" lol lol
    08-10-08 09:27 PM
    Searching for a number in my address book for my Dad while he waited. Rounded the curve, looked up to see a stop sign that had been up for just a short while (forgot about it), and a state trooper with his blue lights on waiting on the other side. He told me that he knew I wasn't going to stop so he just hit the lights and waited. Of course, my Dad paid the ticket!!
    08-10-08 09:52 PM
    I ran my puppy over whilst texting a recipe! Woops

08-11-08 04:07 AM
    i tripped in the mall replying to a sms text this past weekend with my bb...didnt drop it though lol
    08-11-08 08:06 AM
    Searching for a number in my address book for my Dad while he waited. Rounded the curve, looked up to see a stop sign that had been up for just a short while (forgot about it), and a state trooper with his blue lights on waiting on the other side. He told me that he knew I wasn't going to stop so he just hit the lights and waited. Of course, my Dad paid the ticket!!
    I bet that really made you learn your lesson

I will have to call my Dad next time I do something stupid as well...
    08-11-08 08:09 AM

Remind me not to be around you whilst your driving.
    08-11-08 08:12 AM
    i tripped in the mall replying to a sms text this past weekend with my bb...didnt drop it though lol
    but the question at hand is did you make it look cool ? lol lol
    08-11-08 09:20 AM
    was working on my parents property, got a txt, and as I was responding, I tripped over the yellow handled shovel that I had stuck in the ground not 5 min prior. Good thing only my parents and brother saw it.
    08-11-08 09:45 AM

WTF? Is it ok?
    08-11-08 09:47 AM
    I'm concerned about the puppy too....maybe we should get Blackberry helmets for our loved ones, LOL
    08-11-08 09:53 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD