Truthfully how often do you drop you blackberry? I gotta admit I drop my 9530 prob 5 times a week but mostly on carpet surfaces. Still looks good thoug. Can't say the same for my sisters in laws device. Looks 5 years in of abuse even though its only 2 months old. So how of ten do you guys drop your devices? Be truthful

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 11:26 AM
    I drop it all the time.

Actually on tuesday my buddy from work has an iphone and the dimmer was out and he told me it did that after he dropped it. So we were outside smoking a cig and I was like watch this and just threw my BB(yes i actually threw my little baby) on the gravel and picked it up and said look see mine is perfectly fine!
    09-25-09 11:53 AM
    I rarely drop my 8900. Maybe twice in the last 4 months.
    09-25-09 12:13 PM
    I drop it all the time.

Actually on tuesday my buddy from work has an iphone and the dimmer was out and he told me it did that after he dropped it. So we were outside smoking a cig and I was like watch this and just threw my BB(yes i actually threw my little baby) on the gravel and picked it up and said look see mine is perfectly fine!
    To be fair, if you had a Tour by now you wouldn't have done that.
    09-25-09 12:27 PM
    To be fair, if you had a Tour by now you wouldn't have done that.
    you are right i would not have threw my phone, but i would of dropped on a table or something to still prove my point.
    09-25-09 12:28 PM
    I rarely drop mine, I'm pretty careful with it.

I could probably own an iPhone without breaking it...

BTW, this thread title made me think of pooping.
    09-25-09 12:30 PM
    I rarely drop mine, I'm pretty careful with it.

I could probably own an iPhone without breaking it...

BTW, this thread title made me think of pooping.
    i don't know if i actually could own an iphone without breaking it.

that was my exact same thought when i read the title.
    09-25-09 12:33 PM
    I've never dropped my blac...oh crap.

09-25-09 01:50 PM
    Truthfully how often do you drop you blackberry? I gotta admit I drop my 9530 prob 5 times a week but mostly on carpet surfaces. Still looks good thoug. Can't say the same for my sisters in laws device. Looks 5 years in of abuse even though its only 2 months old. So how of ten do you guys drop your devices? Be truthful

They are called accidents. I do not know how it happens but it happens!
    09-25-09 03:33 PM
    I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday but I dropped it three times! I never drop mine. It's my baby and I normally take really good care of it.

09-26-09 12:03 AM
    I hold it, and love it. Yet somehow, in the end, one of us always feels dirty.
    09-26-09 12:09 AM
    Lol, Wolfie!

09-26-09 12:37 AM
    I haven't dropped my bberry..... YET! lol. I have a feeling when I drop it, it's going to be in pieces though.. haha.
    09-26-09 01:07 AM
    I drop it all the time.

I sure you got some device insurance but then again curves are so common they can be cheaply obtained or replaced. Still I don't have the heart to throw my device

09-26-09 01:49 AM
    I have off days I won't drop my for weeks at a time and then one day I'll drop it like 3 or 4 times. I finished blacking my 8900 out so I'm trying to be careful with it now because everyone wants to see it. Here in Nashville not many people have custom berries!

09-26-09 01:51 AM
    ZOMG I drop berries in the toilet ALL THE TIME!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/rip-baxter-293781/
    09-26-09 09:53 AM
    I've never dropped my blac...oh crap.
    It's ok Brian. Pick it up, brush it off and hold it til' it stops crying.

...Wait, are we talking about Black-berries?
    09-26-09 10:45 AM
    Oh man I don't know about talking on a stinkyberry, don't think I'd put that on my face

09-26-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD