Yes, yes and yes!

I must confess that I spend way too much time on my BlackBerry & in this forum. I spend hours on my BlackBerry but it's business related so I need to........... My saying is Love Me, Love My BlackBerry. If you don't, then it's time to part. So far, it's good because we talk things out. I win..........BlackBerry rules.............

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-21-07 at 01:05 PM.
    07-15-07 06:49 PM
    Nope, not mine, she has her own to cuddle up to!

Further more, I don't think am that addicted, I've been known to leave my Blackberry at home, for days at a time. I remember going to Daytona Beach for a week, left my BlackBerry and laptop at home! It was brilliant...
    07-15-07 07:12 PM
    Ivan, Oh my God.......a whole week without your beloved BlackBerry.......... I must be addicted. I had to fly out of the country on business but when I got to the airport I realized that when I changed my handbag, I left my BB home. I had to reschedule the flight, it cost a mint, and take a taxi back home and pick up my BB. I've only done it one other time and I was late for an important meeting. Now I have a check list before I get out the door and at the top of the list is make sure BlackBerry is in briefcase!!

I can't even imagine a day or an hour without it. So I guess you could say perhaps I am a little addicted and attached to it. lol

Gia
    07-15-07 07:18 PM
    my wife hates BB. she actually jealous of blackberry. i try not to use as much when i am home. i just come the crackberry forum to meet my crack addiction
    07-15-07 09:23 PM
    My ex-husband and I are exactly the types who would sit at a table with each other and be on our own BBs. Both gadget nuts and we didn't set the right rules for time without our others (gadgets). No question as to why we are divorced

I was living more like Gia with my BB for the last year and a half or so. Now I'm putting a little space and time between me and the cutie. I have learned A LOT in this regard in the last year!
    07-16-07 12:47 AM
    I'm finding I have to watch my significant other, just so that she does not slide her sim card into my pearl and walk off with it, we are in the process of looking for a curve for me which in turn she would get my pearl or just finding a pearl for her, preferbly the curve route though lol, soo answer nawww, she dont care how much time i spend on my BB
    07-16-07 01:08 AM
    Very Funny!!
    I'm finding I have to watch my significant other, just so that she does not slide her sim card into my pearl and walk off with it, we are in the process of looking for a curve for me which in turn she would get my pearl or just finding a pearl for her, preferbly the curve route though lol, soo answer nawww, she dont care how much time i spend on my BB
    07-16-07 01:13 AM
    I wish I had a significant other to get angry with the time I spent on my BB.
    .......................perhaps thats why Im single!
    07-16-07 06:19 AM
    my wife hate my beloved bb also.The funny thing is she has a 8800 herself.
    07-16-07 12:06 PM
    Solved this problem by convincing her to get one too
    07-16-07 02:08 PM
    if my wife would switch to tmobile i would get a BB but she wants to stay with sprint. her bill is like $75 without a data service. with sprint data her bill would be over $100. i would have to start pimping for that kind of money. My bill is like $65 with a data plan and I have more minutes.
    07-16-07 02:30 PM
    timatl you are hilarious with your reply about "having to start to pimp for that kind of money". Thanks for brightening my day. It can get kind of costly but it's a good vice.

Gia
    07-16-07 02:41 PM
    thanks giavanna, glad i can brighten someone day
    07-16-07 03:49 PM
    I ended up getting my husband his very own BlackBerry for Father's Day. He kept looking at mine with puppy-dawg eyes.
    I'm lucky that he is now in the loop because it makes him understand the "way of the BlackBerry".

I do refer him to my best friend when he has questions about his BB. He likes to think that he is pretty gizmo-savvy but... not so much. It makes life a bit easier.
    07-16-07 04:16 PM
    I wish I had a significant other to get angry with the time I spent on my BB.
    .......................perhaps thats why Im single!
    Dorset? hang on, hang on..

like the silly small county I live in?

I be in Bournemouth!
    07-16-07 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD