I wanted to know if anyone knew of any mobile fashion websites, I'm literally addicted to fashion so if anyone knows of any mobile fashion websites that would be lovely.

Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 09:44 PM
    I love it too, I have a great time just putting Blackberry Fashion, bling etc into the search engine & Let Google do her magic which includes all manner and always changing designer covers, jewelry...after lots of fun shopping, I found I needed a list of functions I wanted-good access to all portals and keys, protection, thin enough to slide in/out of my pocket, good leather, for it to look expensive or swarovski chrystals-since available diamond case is out of my range (yeah I am an accessories snob too) and I needed the flip for the sleeper mode specific to Tour's battery issues. I fell in love w/the customization of colors @ Forrte and their people are wonderful @further customization-told me they could do whatever I wanted. I like noreve's flip colors 'off the rack' and vaja is amazing! But I love just doing randomly worded google searches. Wallpaper is a big part of it for me-as is a disappearing theme so I can change wallpaper to match mood, case and outfits. Interested if u find additional ideas-cool question. The Free wallpaper forum on CB has great stuff and the cool folks that contribute sometimes do custom AND they try toward gender/interest specifics. I switch mine sometimes twice a hour. Ring tones are wonderful accessories too. Fashion is in your head-what makes you feel successful, sharp, fashionable etc and making the BB my top accessory
    Has been ONE of my favorite things. Keep me posted if u find cool stuff-check vaja-seriously awesome, and look like a million bucks. They don't do what I need but they are stunning. Have fun. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD