y'all are hurting my feelings! lol
    03-23-08 02:02 AM
    No, not at all for me.
    03-23-08 05:39 AM
    WTF are "crocks"?

BTW, cowboy boots all the way for me!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 06:40 AM
    I think crocs are the ugliest footwear ever created. I don't think they should be worn by anyone, child or adult.

03-23-08 11:41 AM
    Not only no but H.E.L.L. No. ;-)

03-23-08 11:55 AM
    And I was worried about buying Uggs??? LOL I guess to each their own huh?
    03-23-08 02:23 PM
    Honestly I didn't know adults wore crocs too. I thought it was a kids thing. I first saw the croc last summer when my cousin from Canada came to visit and she has a pink pair. I think they look like the beach slipper/shoes tht they give you when you go on those coral reef tours so tht you wount get cut by corals.

03-23-08 02:36 PM
    I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair.
    03-23-08 10:10 PM
    I saw a guy with some green crocs on and I wanted to take them off his feet and and dip them in a flammable liquid and add a match. I don't know what it is but I can tolerate females and children wearing these but guys....NO!!!!.

Yeah I know they are popular with the Hospital workers and their favourite expression is "They are so comfortable." Well comfort or not..they will never, ever be these feet of mine...LOLOLOLOL

Do you wear Crocs?

Best,

Otto
    Otto - there is an official "I Hate Crocs" website. Just type it in to google. I hate them too - personally do not own a pair and probably never will. I work in healthcare and they are rather prevalent on the feet of our medical staff. (please don't hate me for this!) when not on the feet of a CMA, I kind of associate Crocs with lazy. I guess it's the "They're so comfortable" deal.

I do like Dansko's. They are like a dress version of crocs.
    03-24-08 04:29 PM
    Yep, but not for the looks.
    03-24-08 04:48 PM
    lol, i tried a pair on once & just couldn't do it..
    03-24-08 04:49 PM
    Otto - there is an official "I Hate Crocs" website. Just type it in to google. I hate them too - personally do not own a pair and probably never will. I work in healthcare and they are rather prevalent on the feet of our medical staff. (please don't hate me for this!) when not on the feet of a CMA, I kind of associate Crocs with lazy. I guess it's the "They're so comfortable" deal.

I do like Dansko's. They are like a dress version of crocs.
    Thanks I will check out the site....

Best,

Otto
    03-24-08 05:01 PM
    I own a pair of bright orange crocs. They are very comfortable. I wear them to the lake and around the yard. I sometimes wear them out in public because I don't care what they look like.
    03-25-08 05:54 AM
    Oh good lord no! Grown men in plastic shoes... Not a good look.
    03-25-08 08:13 AM
    I have tried a pair on...and i have to admit i was tempted to buy the disney ones with the little mickey ears...just because they are disney...

but honestly...i hate Crocs...ugh i think they are really ugly and look......
    duck-ish?

i'm a flip flop girl i have about a million pairs..
    03-25-08 08:23 AM
    man crocs have to be one of the ugliest fashion trends man those things are wack. i rather wear plastic bags on my feet then be seen wearing those. especially on grown men there cool on little children like i would buy some for my little cousins but there super ugly on grown people
    03-25-08 09:23 AM
    I only ever wear them when walking the dog in the rain so I don't ruin my 30 odd pairs of converse!

03-25-08 08:12 PM
    **** ya! I love my FOREST GREEN crocs. I only wear to them the beach at my lakehouse though.

03-26-08 10:11 AM
    Any Man who wears Crocs should be ashamed of themselves the only people who have a reason to wear crocs are hospital workers like, Nurses, Medical Assistants, RNA, NA,MA, PA's because they are in a cozy indoor enviornment on their feet all day , but a dude wearing crocs is dead wrong.
    03-26-08 10:24 AM
    Eeeek! NO WAY.
    Comfortable?? I don't care if they massage my feet and paint my toe nails while wearing them...... They're frickn U G L Y! No no no.

*(Sorry to all Croc luvrs that I may have offended.).

03-26-08 10:37 AM
    Eeeek! NO WAY.
    Comfortable?? I don't care if they massage my feet and paint my toe nails while wearing them......

Hahahahhaahahahaahahahaahh
    03-26-08 05:10 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD