I saw a guy with some green crocs on and I wanted to take them off his feet and and dip them in a flammable liquid and add a match. I don't know what it is but I can tolerate females and children wearing these but guys....NO!!!!.

Yeah I know they are popular with the Hospital workers and their favourite expression is "They are so comfortable." Well comfort or not..they will never, ever be these feet of mine...LOLOLOLOL

Do you wear Crocs?

Best,

Otto
    Last edited by Ottojr; 03-22-08 at 02:32 PM.
    03-22-08 02:30 PM
    Yeah, I wear Crocs. I don't like some of the fluorescent colours, I stick to dark blue, light blue and black.
    03-22-08 02:33 PM
    Nope. I prefer actual shoes.
    03-22-08 02:34 PM
    Nope, a trend I never understood...
    03-22-08 02:35 PM
    yup...i've got a pair of black fur lined ones...extremely comfortable. but yeah, i only wear them when i'm wearing scrubs and in the clinic. they don't go so well with jeans or shorts. and the neon colors, way to bright IMO...
    03-22-08 02:35 PM
    I wear Crocs, I have the tie-dye looking ones, they're pretty neat. However, I do not wear them anywhere but at work or around the house. I also hate them on men too!
    03-22-08 03:01 PM
    Yup - I wear em. They're great! Great for yard work - you can just hose em off.
    03-22-08 03:07 PM
    just nikes and sperrys for me
    03-22-08 03:33 PM
    Crocs are certainly handy, (in and around the house) I would far prefer to see someone in Crocs than the latest enormous, ugly white, black and red sports shoes with some friggen' flashing light on the side - - you know what I mean, the over-kills
    03-22-08 03:39 PM
    i have 5 pairs... all different styles & let me tell you... they look good lol
    03-22-08 03:56 PM
    I didn't even know wht Crocs were until last August. LOL!
    I don't wear them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 04:49 PM
    Crocs are certainly handy, (in and around the house) I would far prefer to see someone in Crocs than the latest enormous, ugly white, black and red sports shoes with some friggen' flashing light on the side - - you know what I mean, the over-kills
    What's wrong with flashing lights?!?!! I was thinking that Crocs should add those into their next line......... LOL...
    03-22-08 04:57 PM
    I didn't even know wht Crocs were until last August. LOL!
    I don't wear them.

That's because they are called Caimans in Trinidad
    03-22-08 05:05 PM
    I think I'll stick to regular shoes and sandals.

03-22-08 05:09 PM
    I can understand them on the beach, you know for walkin on the stones in the water and stuff, and I can understand kids wearing them (quite cute sometimes) but adults - please keep them off!
    03-22-08 05:25 PM
    Heck no!!!!!! I'm a flip flop kinda girl myself.

03-22-08 06:15 PM
    Yes Berryman you are so right with the Caimans.

03-22-08 07:52 PM
    crocs are horrid... and thats putting it lightly because of the restrictions on this forum... lol
    03-22-08 07:53 PM
    Broke my foot 6 weeks ago and just got out of my cast. Bought my 1St pair this weekend since I can not walk barefoot anymore.

03-22-08 08:00 PM
    After visiting family in nursing homes and in the hospital I've gotten used to Crocs. I used to think they were ugly but I guess after repetitive sightings I have gotten used to seeing them on both women AND men. It doesn't bother me anymore. I guess if people think they are comfortable and want to wear them, I won't judge them for wanting comfort
    03-22-08 08:34 PM
    I can't think of an uglier shoe. There's no way you could get me to wear them.
    03-22-08 10:41 PM
    I can't think of an uglier shoe. There's no way you could get me to wear them.
    well...

Adlen & i are request that everyone wears crocs at our wedding. we're providing a pair for everyone.

:]
    03-22-08 11:31 PM
    I think crocs are ugly too. But when you stand on your feet all day long you wear whatever makes your feet feel good at the end of the day. I can't wear normal shoes to work anymore because me feet are killing me at the end of the day. Plus its nice that I can bleach them whenever I get blood or something else gross from work on them.

03-23-08 12:15 AM
    hecks no!

there are actually little charms for them which i dont get but to each their own i guess
    03-23-08 12:38 AM
    UMM CROCS?

NOO!!!!!!! I would rather stick my head in a CROCS mouth then put them on my feet!!
    03-23-08 01:56 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD