View Poll Results: Well how do you feel? rating from one (least) to five (most)

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5- Yes, we do in the worst way possible

6 37.50%
  • 4- yes, but weed these guys out and put some new in

2 12.50%
  • 3- What is a mod?

0 0%
  • 2- no, Let them be they are doing their job

6 37.50%
  • 1- no this is the best crew we've ever had?

2 12.50%
    Why? Because a select few have issues with authority?
    07-21-09 05:44 PM
    Reed is one of the BEST mods around.

He is one of the most level headed, and knowledgeable people on this site.

He may not speak for all the mods, but he sure can be the voice of reason.
    Yeah, he seems alright. That doesn't mean people have to agree with the rules around here

Having other mods chime in is just gonna add fuel to the fire!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah it would I think we've already established that there are disagreements. But for arguments sake, lets bring some in
    07-21-09 05:46 PM
    We have reached a consensus, this thread has run its course.

07-21-09 05:46 PM
    A thread like this could have been avoided if members read the rules. This is copied right from out rules and guidelines.

Forum Moderation Team
    CrackBerry.com's owners and administrators trust that any action that a moderator does will follow the above guidelines, so please respect them, as they are volunteering their time to keep this site fun for all to use. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, or have a question about a moderator action, you may contact them via PM, or send a PM to one of our Executive Moderators, Bla1ze or Azeis. Executive Moderators have final say in any forum moderation decisions.
    07-21-09 06:15 PM
    Exactly what Garz said. The rules are there for a reason. Anyone who feels they are being mistreated simply needs to message myself or Bla1ze with any issues. The long and short is that the volunteer mods are here to enforce the rules already in place. Ultimately, everyone answers to me and Bla1ze. I don't see how it is so hard to simply abide by the rules. If we all play nice then everyone can get along. Threads like this can easily be avoided, and airing these issues in public is not needed. If a thread is closes, post deleted, member banned etc. It is a warranted action. Mod actions are not arbitrary. There is no need to start another thread asking why a post was deleted or forming a mob to overturn a ban. It is how it is. The rules were in place long before any of this mess started. So please, respect the mods and the CrackBerry community and let's leave this all behind us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 06:25 PM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD