Will be taking a friend visiting from out of town, which theme park is better?

Hopper tickets or 2fer tickets? hopper would be nice bc can visit both on the same day.. but the 2fer is cheaper price with a catch, visit ONE theme park and come back for the SECOND theme park.

TIA
    03-07-09 09:09 PM
    I really like CA adventure. The California Screamin' roller coaster is so great, and the ride in the plane over California is a must-do, too. The public thoroughfares are nice and wide (because the park is so much newer), so I never felt as compressed and crowded as I do at Disneyland. But then, the parades at Disneyland are cool for the kids. So, I guess it kind of depends on the ages and preferences of your guests. It will be fun whichever option you choose.
    03-07-09 09:25 PM
    Depends on what you're looking for. I woudl recomend Disneyland for personal preference, I have history there and it's seriously very lovely.

But if you were going with say, teenagers I'd go with California Adventure because their rides are a little more exciting.

But if your friend had never been to either, I'd go with Disneyland because it's something everyone needs to experience at least once, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 10:37 PM
    Do the 2fer and go 2 days in a row.

03-08-09 09:21 AM
    Getting kicked in the face > Disney parks

03-08-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD