Did u just meet Bla1ze's car??
It's shortly after 9pm here in Dartmouth well Halifax hut same diff unless you live in the area.
In front of me on the highway was this massive black pickup with a cab on it and the license plate "Blaise".
So its either one of our main CB guys or someone that likes the 420 a little to much lol.
Posted via CB10~~ I am no longer active on this site ~~
- 03-17-2013, 10:02 PM #4
Pretty sure Chris knows how to spell Bla1ze, and what's the chances someone already snagged that vanity plate.WAPers do it With A Passion
Zulu10 Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- 03-26-2013, 02:45 PM #8
Or someone who stole the real blaise's license plate
- 04-10-2013, 06:09 PM #9
I just came across this thread.
However, it wasn't me. Honestly, I don't even have my license... never even tried to get them. I spend all my money on shoes, can't afford a car. heh.
- 04-11-2013, 08:36 AM #11
Because without shoes he would have to go barefoot to the store to get his blackberry and that would look strange Being that he is already pantless.
Posted from the beyond..."In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
- By drummer0702 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 12-27-2008, 03:58 PM
- By Stormmynewphone in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:19 AM
- By JGR81 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2008, 07:50 PM
- By atomix in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2008, 09:41 AM
- By trainstation in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2008, 07:49 PM