Oh and to Crackberrykills her question was answered several times I believe. Having a pearl does count as having a blackberry. I even stated so myself seeing as I have one, It was not just the title either unfortunately it would seem she removed her thread after realizing how she was coming across.
    Well, I am glad of that. However, I always run into threads where people harp on spelling and acronyms, rather than the problem at hand; I did not mean this as an attack on you or anyone else. I was merely stating my opinion. In fact, this is the same opinion I stated in the other threads about grammar. I do not want to make this into a thing, so I will end it at that. At any rate Ginya-San, I have nothing but love for you.
    03-30-09 01:05 PM
    Okay. Thanks!
    Tlynn, what are you doing here anyway? You should be in that other thread bugging me.
    03-30-09 01:12 PM
    Tlynn, what are you doing here anyway? You should be in that other thread bugging me.
    Yes...I should be.
    03-30-09 01:15 PM
    I'm sorry, but I found that quite amusing!
    i just reread my post and i guess i forgot to put a "" after my comment. it was supposed to be an oxymoron..i guess that didnt work out too well...
    03-31-09 02:37 AM
    Well, in that case I really am sorry! I thought it was just moron!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 04:07 AM
    Well, in that case I really am sorry! I thought it was just moron!

i think life would be so much easier if i was just a moron . less stess and all.
    03-31-09 01:02 PM
    i think life would be so much easier if i was just a moron . less stess and all.
    G_d bless your sense of humor!

03-31-09 01:14 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD