Anybody wanna take a breather from their current thread arguments and talk about deflategate? 😀 seriously
    07-31-15 08:45 PM
    Sure, I'll talk about it.

$1M fine and 2 picks forfeited by the Pats, plus 4 games for Tom, for something akin to what the Chargers got a $50K fine for (illegal "stickum" gloves) and the Vikings got a "don't do that again" for (heating up the balls on the sidelines) is a colossal joke. Especially when Hardy got the same for beating his wife.

Remember the original complaint that started this came from the Colts, and Indy's on the schedule this season. Somebody's gonna pay.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 09:10 PM
    Brady will go to court. Get his four game suspension lifted. The league will have no real response. From what I've read it appears the league has no real hard evidence - all circumstantial which won't hold up in court.
    Let's face it....Brady and his legacy will be untainted. He's arguably the best QB the league has had in almost two decades. Sorry Favre, Peyton, and Vick.
    Belichick and Brady are unfortunately some of the leagues biggest cheaters also, but look at what it got them: chips, fame, money, and a place in the history books. Should he be suspended? Yes. Will it change people's opinion of him? No.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    07-31-15 09:14 PM
    Brady will go to court. Get his four game suspension lifted. The league will have no real response. From what I've read it appears the league has no real hard evidence - all circumstantial which won't hold up in court.
    Let's face it....Brady and his legacy will be untainted. He's arguably the best QB the league has had in almost two decades. Sorry Favre, Peyton, and Vick.
    Belichick and Brady are unfortunately some of the leagues biggest cheaters also, but look at what it got them: chips, fame, money, and a place in the history books. Should he be suspended? Yes. Will it change people's opinion of him? No.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    And how are Brady and belichick two of the leagues biggest cheaters? Save it with spygate, video taping signals is a colossal joke that everybody was doing but it had to fall on the pats unfortunately to set a precedent.

What we have to remember is they're not going to court to have the entire case heard again, they're going so that a judge can determine if Goodell's ruling was just; based on facts of the case, the power given to the commissioner by the collective bargaining agreement, and even though it might seem that it's the same thing as hearing the case all over again, it's slightly different.

Furthermore what Brady has on his side is he can lodge a defamation suit which is gonna be awesome because the news today is that the original FALSE report from Mortensen's "11 of 12 balls were 2 psi low" was GIVEN BY MIKE KENSIL, current nFL director of operations, former JETS man with a vendetta for belichick.

This has sting written all over it and it's gonna be awesome to pound the league's face in. Also the Pats revealed emails today about how the league basically gave them the finger when they asked them to correct that false report that was heavily swaying public opinion since January.

Absolute horsedookie
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 07-31-15 at 09:41 PM. Reason: language
    kwenie likes this.
    07-31-15 09:21 PM
    What phone did he destroy, and is there still opportunity to bring him to BlackBerry?
    07-31-15 09:42 PM
    He went from a samsung to get an iPhone 6 hahaha
    07-31-15 09:54 PM
    What phone did he destroy, and is there still opportunity to bring him to BlackBerry?
    Both Tom and Giselle have been seen using a BlackBerry. Not sure if they still do.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 11:54 PM
    And how are Brady and belichick two of the leagues biggest cheaters? Save it with spygate, video taping signals is a colossal joke that everybody was doing but it had to fall on the pats unfortunately to set a precedent.

What we have to remember is they're not going to court to have the entire case heard again, they're going so that a judge can determine if Goodell's ruling was just; based on facts of the case, the power given to the commissioner by the collective bargaining agreement, and even though it might seem that it's the same thing as hearing the case all over again, it's slightly different.

Furthermore what Brady has on his side is he can lodge a defamation suit which is gonna be awesome because the news today is that the original FALSE report from Mortensen's "11 of 12 balls were 2 psi low" was GIVEN BY MIKE KENSIL, current nFL director of operations, former JETS man with a vendetta for belichick.

This has sting written all over it and it's gonna be awesome to pound the league's face in. Also the Pats revealed emails today about how the league basically gave them the finger when they asked them to correct that false report that was heavily swaying public opinion since January.

Absolute horsedookie
    Sounds like you're a Pats fan. Good for you. You're team is strong, but let's call a spade a spade. We're they cheating? Yes or no. None of this yes but nonsense. That's trying to justify it like lawyers do for criminals who are guilty. Or a child defending their actions when they're caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-01-15 01:30 PM