I had a complete day from ****, and it's days like today where I'm reminded just how powerful and capable my Bold is.

I woke up with either the flu bug or food poisoning in the middle of the night, wretching my brains out until mid-morning today. I also had a fever that bounced between 100-101.5 all day, a crying newborn, and a boss trying to get legal and compliance docs done for a new client.

At one point, I was laying on the floor next to the toilet waiting for another round of internal fury, a six pack of toilet paper was my pillow and a towel provided padding from the concrete floor, with Bold in hand, being my virtual connection to my daily world for work that couldn't wait. My wife couldn't believe it.

I had my gmail talk, msn im, bb messenger, text messaging, web and phone calls all going, to keep life going while I truly suffered. I was able to get my assistant soccer coach to manage my team's practice tomorrow, assist my coworkers and boss complete new customer compliance paperwork, steer emergency IT changes, help my wife with our baby's doctor appointment, and so many other things that needed doing, mostly without a laptop and majorly with only my Bold. And a large portion from within the fetal position, either in bed or on the floor of the restroom.

So thanks, BlackBerry, and all of you on the forums that either work for a carrier or for BlackBerry. I've owned and used all sorts of smartphones -- this is hands down the best, and just works when you really need it to. Maybe its the fever talking, but thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:52 PM
    So... lets talk, how do you feel right now?
    09-15-09 10:00 PM
    And that's the reason I got a BlackBerry...
    09-15-09 10:06 PM
    it just works.
    09-15-09 10:21 PM
    Hope ur feeling better, buddy and yes, thanks BB For the Bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 10:56 PM
    Now that would be an effective commercial...
    09-16-09 08:27 AM
    "Blackberry, the curer of colds!" (wait did i miss something?)
    09-16-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD