Why why why do sr citizens/retired people always have to be on the road during peek travel time?
    They should only be out between the hours of 10 and 2. And never on sat/sun.they cause traffic jams.
    Whew thanks for letting me vent!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-08 06:58 PM
    Old people behind the wheel of an auto in general scares me. More often than not, in my experience, they cause all sorts of problems and not just traffic jams. It's like they have forgotten how to drive and somehow are allowed to continue driving. Sometimes they are as bad or worse than drunk drivers.
    06-19-08 02:02 AM
    Depends what you mean. I'm 62, drive a BMW 7 series with a V8. It shifts, lemme tell ya. I still do track days and I can hang the tail out of that sucker even tho it's a crap automatic.

My reactions are fast and my attention span is high.

Also unlike the OP (sorry - no offense - really) I can spell and get my grammar right.

On the freeway in the morning rush hour, gtf outa my way cuz I still gotta buck to make and my wife to lay when I git home.

Ain't life GREAT!
    06-19-08 06:45 PM
    Why why why do sr citizens/retired people always have to be on the road during peek travel time?
    They should only be out between the hours of 10 and 2. And never on sat/sun.they cause traffic jams.

Too funny!
    06-19-08 06:50 PM
    Pete the correct spelling is ... Outta.
    Life is good!

06-19-08 07:01 PM

I feel your pain, just remeber you'll be there one day.
    06-19-08 07:07 PM
    and on a little different note...why do old men always get away with saying naughty, dirty things to young women?!

it makes me laugh. it doesnt really bother me but they can definitely get away it with a lot better than younger guys!!

and just to make you all laugh---the other day i had a guy tell me that he would pay me $500 if i left work for the rest of the day and came and hung out with him at his house and swim with him. needless to say, i did not make $500 dollars!
    06-19-08 07:36 PM
    and on a little different note...why do old men always get away with saying naughty, dirty things to young women?!

it makes me laugh. it doesnt really bother me but they can definitely get away it with a lot better than younger guys!!

and just to make you all laugh---the other day i had a guy tell me that he would pay me $500 if i left work for the rest of the day and came and hung out with him at his house and swim with him. needless to say, i did not make $500 dollars!
    I'll do it that 500 towards a bold, how come little old ladies don't do it to me.
    06-19-08 07:39 PM
    I'll do it that 500 towards a bold, how come little old ladies don't do it to me.
    hahaha!! i never thought about getting a new bold with the money!! hehe!! they said that i should have taken it and called out boss later. if he got really mad then tell him that i would split it with him!! hehe!! dirty old men...

and i love middle age drunk business man and his friend that give my 11 friends and i his AMX to go buy shots. all we had to do was bring him back nachos! they were an expensive $250 nachos!! (we got 2 rounds! what? he said we could....)
    06-19-08 08:02 PM
    Old men are very seldom charged with attempted rape. They usually face charges of "assault with a dead weapon...."

06-19-08 08:11 PM
    Pete the correct spelling is ... Outta.
    Life is good!

Nice one. The corrector corrected.

I clearly had a senior moment there....
    Last edited by Pete6; 06-20-08 at 02:15 AM.
    06-20-08 01:28 AM
    On the opposite side of the coin, why are teenagers allowed behind the wheel of a vehicle? They are inexperienced, careless, reckless, and while older people may cause traffic to slow down, it's usually slower when some idiotic teenager wraps daddy's car around a pole or head-ons oncoming traffic.

BTW, when I was a cop I had to report to far more accidents with young drivers than old drivers, and they usually didn't end well...
    06-20-08 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD