May 22nd. It's written and produced by the Wayans Bros. It's a spoof of Save The Last Dance, and some other dance flicks. It looks absolutely HILARIOUS!! Anyone else seen the previews??? This is going to be a classic. You heard it here first.
    04-26-09 08:56 PM
    I love the Wyayans bros 2gether and your right CX-this does sound hilarious! I haven't seen previews yet but I will be looking for them now!!! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:58 PM
    Actually heard it first in a movie preview about month and half ago.. Not to pop you bubbly and no not a classic its like every other scary movie or disaster movie...

04-26-09 08:58 PM
    Ohh come on C-dont burst the bubble-just get jiggy wit it!!!! LOL

04-26-09 09:12 PM
    I LOVE spoof movies, and this sounds like a gem!
    04-26-09 11:24 PM
    They've sucked recently though... Scary movies are awesome. They know what to insult. But all these other ones get a chuckle or two, then it's done.
    04-26-09 11:29 PM
    Wow you're a mod too? I didn't even know that! What the heII's going on? Mods all over the place now!
    04-26-09 11:30 PM
    Yea.. crucial is in the off topic board? It's like watching the CEO use the port-a-potty...
    04-26-09 11:32 PM
    I thought that all spoof movies were awful.
    Then my fiance made me watch Meet The Spartans, and...wow. It was so bad it was actually hilarious, and I've watched it *almost* twice.
    I saw an ad for this one earlier today, actually. I never even saw Save the Last Dance, but it looks like it'd be funny if you had.

04-26-09 11:46 PM
    Lets hope that there are more funny parts than whats shown in the previews.

It seems that now a days, the only good parts in a movie are in the trailer.

Makes me feel cheated...

04-27-09 01:21 PM
    I thought that all spoof movies were awful.
    Then my fiance made me watch Meet The Spartans, and...wow. It was so bad it was actually hilarious, and I've watched it *almost* twice.
    I saw an ad for this one earlier today, actually. I never even saw Save the Last Dance, but it looks like it'd be funny if you had.

Yea.. the only spoof movie that was any good was the original Scary movie...

Turns out, any movie rated PG-13 has been given the "Teen flick" curse.
    04-27-09 01:22 PM
    Not a big fan of the new version of the Wayans brothers. I liked em' when it was just Keenan-Ivory and Damon (The "In Living Color" days).
    04-27-09 01:50 PM
    Yea.. crucial is in the off topic board? It's like watching the CEO use the port-a-potty...
    LOL. Yeah I don't come in here too often. But man, this looks so funny.

~Remembers clip~

Dude calls his babies mamma and says I'm coming over to pick up my son..... Shows up, knocks on the door, walks in... picks up the kid like he's about to take him.... puts him back in the carrier and says Alright I'll be back next week to pick him up again.... ROFL....

I know I know, I'm not doing it justice, but I'm telling you now this is going to be a great flick.... Oh yeah, then she says to one her her friends... He's such a good babies daddy....
    04-27-09 06:58 PM
    this does look pretty slick, check out the previews on youtube for Bruno. its gonna be like Borat...looks amazing!
    04-27-09 07:36 PM

here is the trailer
    04-28-09 11:01 AM
    The part when the mom puts her baby in the locker was hilarious...
    04-28-09 12:00 PM
    I don't think its going to be all that funny. They've been severely lacking with the spoof movies recently.

They do a horrible job with the stunt doubles in them too. I mean, come on, its kind of hard to not notice when an old man turns into a young asian guy or a skinny white chick turns into a buff black guy.

04-28-09 12:01 PM
    I've seen the previews they are hilarious, I will be the first one in line at the $2 movies to see it

04-29-09 09:04 PM
    Ummm... no... the wayans or whoever in the **** is responsible for these... dance flick distaster movie *insert generic title here* should be beaten to death with the video equipment they are using to poison the screen...
    08-03-09 11:30 PM
    Ummm... no... the wayans or whoever in the **** is responsible for these... dance flick distaster movie *insert generic title here* should be beaten to death with the video equipment they are using to poison the screen...
    And then buried with Jack Black, and several other pathetic attempts at actors Rid the world of stupidity, starting in Hollywood
    08-03-09 11:34 PM
    hey now, Jack Black's not a great actor but I'll give him big props for Tenacious D. The movies where he has no creative control suck and I do agree with Aaron, these "spoof" movies are all terrible.

The only one I saw that was even remotely funny (just BARELY) was The Comebacks. And it was still terrible.
    08-04-09 01:10 PM
    Get what was wrong with the scary movie films they were good

08-04-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD