I only get aggravated when i dont receive messages lol... it makes me and ruby (my bb) seem unpopular. we enjoy receive text messages since its unlimited so we always wonder why we dont get any lol. no pun intended.

during what crazy and unsual situations are you aggravated with your bb? or your bb lets you down. if any..

*exeunts feeling weird but anticipating responses
    06-06-08 04:20 PM
    I completely understand where you're coming from! When I went to Vegas a couple of weekends ago I was so excited to just text away and viigo my heart out the whole way there..... My BB burned out the day before the trip.. I was on a crappy samsung the whole way there..and while I was there. I couldn't even take pics to send and upload!! Talk about a disappointment, I want to go back to Vegas just cause its up and running again...and cause they let you walk everywhere with your drinks.. hahaha.
    06-06-08 05:29 PM
    i hate when i want to go on a real website and i got the crap bb browser, so i whip out my ipod touch and go on safari instead
    06-07-08 06:25 PM
    EVERY time i get the stupid hourglass for minutes on end and have to do a battery pull. then i have to wait for forever until the at&t screen comes up and i know i'm home free.
    06-09-08 12:02 PM
    EVERY time i get the stupid hourglass for minutes on end and have to do a battery pull.

OH MY GOD.
    Me too.
    It makes me want to throw it.
    haha
    06-10-08 12:31 AM
    when you get real proud sitting on the toilet seat for one hour plus playing brickbreaker and suddenly the ball disappears. or you get data. or a msg.

seriously.
    06-10-08 12:37 PM
    I know that I have to be on top of my bb's memory to avoid this but.....I hate when my messages and phone calls get erased!!! Extra aggravating when I didn't get to log a phone number in the address book!!! Grrrrrr!!! But wait there's more........ To prevent this from happening again (atleast for that day) the battery must be removed n then I'm stuck watching the hourglass of death spin around!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 10:30 PM
    I'v enever been let down by my berry. It Rocks!!
    06-11-08 10:37 PM
    I'm rarely EVER let down by my BB. But when I she sometimes just DOESNT ring (probably has alot to do with service, too) and I miss a call from someone I want to talk to. ;(
    08-10-08 06:42 PM
    Me too but I can count on it ringing when I am not suppost to have it on.

08-10-08 10:17 PM
    My berry has never let me down. I love my BB to its fullest. Take care of your BB and your BB will take care of you. That's how I see it.

08-11-08 09:44 AM
    I hate it when I'm showing off and I don't have enough data coverage to show the GPS function and TV. And now I'm hating that Hotmail doesn't come through all the time.
    08-11-08 12:14 PM
    I hate when driving long distance through different service areas drains my battery! >

08-11-08 12:24 PM
    My Curve went through a period when it would reboot itself for no apparent reason.

Twice, it did it just as I was selecting a contact to call.

Thank goodness it's settled down now. I haven't seen it reboot in the last 2 weeks.

Hmmm... That's about when I put the Seidio 2600 battery and case on it. Maybe it just likes having a big battery and armor plating!
    08-11-08 02:51 PM
    Ugh I feel you, ! I cringe when the hourglass appears,it happends often!..... does my blackberry a special needs blackberry?

09-12-09 10:41 PM
    My work has no reception in the bathrooms, and I can't browse the web. I have to play pacman instead (with sound off)

09-12-09 11:28 PM
    I have zero reception at work too..maybe half a bar. And when it does get a few bars I have like 5 texts come in and then lose reception again before. Can reply!!!
    09-13-09 07:16 PM
    "The hourglass od death". Lol!!!

I know that I have to be on top of my bb's memory to avoid this but.....I hate when my messages and phone calls get erased!!! Extra aggravating when I didn't get to log a phone number in the address book!!! Grrrrrr!!! But wait there's more........ To prevent this from happening again (atleast for that day) the battery must be removed n then I'm stuck watching the hourglass of death spin around!!!!

09-13-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD