Ok last time I was "attacked" by this kid who doesnt approve of a Japanese girl getting engaged to a Mexican dude, but this time he went full blown racist thanks to my "Jennifer's body" review, for some reason people want to turn everything into a racial issue I mean why am I a racist(according to the mail that he sent me)if I liked that movie "obsessed" but hated "Jennifer's body", he even mixed the President/Glenn Beck and Rush in the mail....So since I know that this little kid loves me and I know that he reads all my posts even the ones on the ATT forum, or Bold forum next time you send me another racist email I will post all your info and I do mean all your info, also if you are 18 and your "fiancee" who in your words is "pure Aryan superion masta race" is 14 that makes you a pedo..... dude! I am guessing that I saw you on "dateline". This thread as no real point is more of a rant, its sad that people like that post on a website like this, I love Crackberry.com but people ruin it.
    09-21-09 11:45 AM
    Ok last time I was "attacked" by this kid who doesnt approve of a Japanese girl getting engaged to a Mexican dude, but this time he went full blown racist thanks to my "Jennifer's body" review, for some reason people want to turn everything into a racial issue I mean why am I a racist(according to the mail that he sent me)if I liked that movie "obsessed" but hated "Jennifer's body", he even mixed the President/Glenn Beck and Rush in the mail....So since I know that this little kid loves me and I know that he reads all my posts even the ones on the ATT forum, or Bold forum next time you send me another racist email I will post all your info and I do mean all your info, also if you are 18 and your "fiancee" who in your words is "pure Aryan superion masta race" is 14 that makes you a pedo..... dude! I am guessing that I saw you on "dateline". This thread as no real point is more of a rant, its sad that people like that post on a website like this, I love Crackberry.com but people ruin it.

it's ok I got a death threat from ****** for not calling Kanye west a racist. you should forward the email to me I'd love to read this.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-21-09 at 02:25 PM. Reason: removed user name
    09-21-09 01:01 PM
    Yeah, there's some crazy people on the internet bro. Last year, I had this one chick add me to BBM and then started asking for nude pics and stuff. When I refused, she started accusing me of being racist and called me gay and all kinds of crap. I told her "Look, I dont think my girlfriend would approve of me sending you pics like that", then I deleted her. After that, she kept on sending me requests...one after the other. She probably wanted to cuss me out some more. Lol
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-21-09 at 02:26 PM. Reason: content moderation
    09-21-09 01:05 PM
    With all these racist things you've been talking about lately, I think it would
    be a good idea to take your PIN down.
    09-21-09 01:07 PM
    it's ok I got a death threat from ****** for not calling Kanye west a racist. you should forward the email to me I'd love to read this.
    I erased his emails, but knowing the guy he will send me more today I am guessing that he will as soon as he gets home from high school. I will send you some, they are really racist and weird somehow he blames me for the destruction of America!, I never knew that I was that powerful.
    09-21-09 01:51 PM
    Yeah, there's some crazy people on the internet bro. Last year, I had this one chick add me to BBM and then started asking for nude pics and stuff. When I refused, she started accusing me of being racist and called me gay and all kinds of crap. I told her "Look, I dont think my girlfriend would approve of me sending you pics like that", then I deleted her. After that, she kept on sending me requests...one after the other. She probably wanted to cuss me out some more. Lol
    You know I get a lot of guys thinking that I am a Japanese girl, so they always add me and ask me to send them pictures of me(or nudes) or ask me if I am a hot Japanese girl looking for her American lover, I tell them that I am a dude and they dont believe it so I have to send them a picture of myself doing something creepy and then they call me a Be.n.r and then they say that Ja.s are so lame for dating a be.n.r.............say whatever u want from me but never say anything about my girl or u end up in Craigslist on the M4M section or casual encounters.
    09-21-09 02:01 PM
    With all these racist things you've been talking about lately, I think it would
    be a good idea to take your PIN down.
    Thanks for the advice, someone else also told me the same...from now on I will also change my user name, I use the same username for everything I love it, it has a cool story behind it
    09-21-09 02:03 PM
    Posting someones personal information will ABSOLUTELY get you
    banned and I am advising you not to.

There are other avenues to deal with this, a thread on an open
    forum is not one of them.
    09-21-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD