Thing you've ever done for money?

When I was a poor marine I let a guy burn a hole through a 20 dollar bill with a cig on my arm...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 12:38 PM
    The craziest thing I did for money is taking part in filing for divorce proceedings for a couple. All that was needed was a counsel's John Hancock on court documents to start the process...little did I know that 7 months later; I was testifying in a very messy divorce (people; remember to precisely and clearly specify what is and isn't willed into your estate; and what your heirs get in the case of either separation or death.)

For any lawyers practicing marriage/divorce law...may God bless your souls. Then again, your hourly rate for these cases is mighty rewarding...however no amount of money can serve as tylenol for the migraines I got working such a case. Never again.
    10-20-08 01:29 PM
    i once ate this pizza with all the nastiest toppings for 5 bucks at cicis pizza. I also helped people ace tests during the actual tests
    10-20-08 01:33 PM
    Work for farmers. Because I grew up on a farm, area farmers would call me to work for them when I was a teen. I got to:
    pick wagon loads of rocks off the fields
    "draw" hay on hot sweltering summer
    days
    shovel tons of you know what out of
    "hen" houses, barn gutters, & pig pens.
    do chores (meaning milk the herd) at 4
    in the morning and 4 in the afternoon
    7 days a week.

Nice thing is that nothing I've done since was as tough.
    10-20-08 01:41 PM
    Still doing it -- herding tVrds at a sewage treatment plant.
    10-20-08 06:31 PM
    kissed another chick so her bf would pay my $100 buck tab at the bar... and that i would do just for Grey Goose...!!
    10-21-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD