wow apparently everybody that has a blackberry to sell bought them for $500+ and is willing to take 300.

one guy has a couple of tours and is willing to get rid of one for a 46' flat screen tv, lol

this is just too much.

saw a guy the other day that wanted the $750 for a palm pre.

do people really think people ar going to buy these things for these ridclious price's

i just want to send them an email saying "good luck" lol
    08-24-09 09:34 AM
    Well since its free to list, people will post all kinds of things. That's why I prefer eBay, its more serious and has some security compared to craigslist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 09:38 AM
    Yeah people post all kinds of stuff I don't use either of those sites to buy anything from. I am sure all are not scams but off either of those sites I say buyer beware.
    08-24-09 09:47 AM
    A couple of friends and I rented a house in the Hamptons for a weekend from Craigs List. The cops came because we were being loud and now the lady is getting fined for illegally renting the house.
    08-24-09 09:49 AM
    We've got Kijiji.ca in Canada, which is basically the same thing. There's not a whole lot of scams on there though I got my Storm 9530 with an 8GB card, straight trade for my old 8330 without a card We've also got great deals and free items to furnish my sisters new house
    08-24-09 10:31 AM
    Ive bought and sold all kind of things from Craigslist. Just like in life CL is full of people trying to run scams, and because it's free you have more of them there. But alot of people are genuine and simply trying to move merchandise locally and quickly w/out the hassle of shipping etc.
    08-24-09 11:07 AM
    Well so far I been lucky I bought thow Curves there as well as a Ps3 and an Xbox 360, you have to read well....based on experience if the seller says that its on excellent condition means that it is a refurbished item and that the just got it thanks to the warranty, if they say its on good condition it means that the user is honest and basically means that it may have few scratches but nothing major so its a good purchase, the best sellers are the ones who actually list what might be wrong with the item. One thing I always found funny was how much people think their stuff is worth, I saw a guy selling an Xbox(old one) for $150.00 no games or anything else, or when the Iphone came out I saw people selling their 3g's for $600.00-$900.00 but the best ones are the ones who call their Iphone "one of a kind" I also check the ones who are fake, just to have fun I mean seriously a Blackberry Tour for $100.00 and no contract? or a Blackberry Storm for $75.00 all you have to do is fill out a form put all your personal info then ur phone will be mailed from Nigeria then they say just allow 2-3 days for delivery....yeah and I am batman.
    Last edited by molochete; 08-24-09 at 12:57 PM.
    08-24-09 12:14 PM
    Haha. I do all my business on CL locally. Even if I have to spend a tiny bit more and 5 extra for cofee..its worth it and makes haggling easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 12:43 PM
    Original iPhone in good condition!
    in case it gets deleted:
    email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > dallas > for sale / wanted > cell phones
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Original iPhone in good condition! - $200 (Baton Rouge, La)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-08-24, 1:02PM CDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an Original iPhone in good condition for only $200. I live in Baton Rouge, however, the market down here isn't good that's why i'm posting in Dallas. I will pay for the shipping. Please e-mail me if you're interested! Have a blessed day.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1339817565
    dallas craigslist > fort worth > for sale / wanted > cell phones
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1st gen iPhone 8gb - $200

Date: 2009-08-24, 11:13AM CDT

Selling 1st gen iPhone, in excellent condition, minimal scratches, in case since I've had it, email if interested or have any questions. Thanks

PostingID: 1339559247

1st gen iPhone 8gb

=====*****1st Generation Iphone*****=====
    email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > mid cities > for sale / wanted > cell phones
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

=====*****1st Generation Iphone*****===== - $175 (South Arlington)

Date: 2009-08-24, 8:41AM CDT

Works and looks great, never dropped, no cracks or dings. It comes with the charging dock too. Firm on the price and cash only. Will NOT mail this phone anywhere!

Keith

PostingID: 1339262433

email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > north DFW > for sale / wanted > cell phones
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

iPhone 3G - $100 (allen)

Date: 2009-08-24, 1:24AM CDT

iPhone 3G
    8GB

will trade for a carton of Newports and $150

PostingID: 1339038925
    Last edited by molochete; 08-24-09 at 01:39 PM.
    08-24-09 01:35 PM
    I can not stand Craigslist. Every single time I post somthing on it I get emails up to a month after asking if I sold it and that if I was able to ship first to Africa they'd pay me 2 times what the item is worth. OR I get spammed from work at home ads, oh and better yet I get emails from "virgin girls" from China that want to marry me to move here and promise they will be "good wives to their new man".
    08-25-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD