struck me as funny, maybe someone else might get a laugh...

Microfiber couch in excellent condition (Asheville)

from asheville free stuff classifieds - craigslist
    I am moving and have a nice brown microfiber couch that I'd like see go to a person who really needs a nice sofa. It is less than two years old and in great condition. It comes from a pet free, nonsmoking house. Although I did pee on it a few times when I was drunk. Ok Ok Ok. Maybe I had sex with the couch a couple of times. But I was really drunk. I don't want to mess with trying to sell this and would rather see it go to someone who needs it but can't afford nice furniture. If interested please call me at 713-xxxx. If I don't answer please leave a message as I work odd shifts. It may take me a couple of days but I promise I will get back to you. If you don't mind, please let me know why you need this couch. I just don't want it going to someone who is going to turn around and sell it. If I don't call you within two days please feel free to call back. Like I said work is hectic with my crazy schedule. Peace. Josh
    09-25-09 06:08 AM
    Thanks for the laugh this morning, too fing funny!!!
    09-25-09 06:16 AM
    LMAO!
    best part
    "ok ok ok. Maybe I had sex with the couch a couple of time. But I was really drunk."
    09-25-09 08:45 AM
    Best of Craigslist is way funny... If they aren't super long lol
    09-25-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD