I am sure you have seen the SWEET CrackBerry.com sticker?! I want one bad! I think we should all voice out on this one so we can each have one!(not for free of course...or maybe ) I just want one REALLY bad!

P.S. Don't know if this thread is in the right spot for this or not...if its not will some one move it for me? Thanks!
    05-08-07 09:40 PM
    I agree 100%. I'm also waiting for the CrackBerry clothing line. I think a real nice polo style shirt with the logo embroidered on the front would be real nice.
    05-08-07 09:55 PM
    Count me in...

we did bumper stickers for a different forum i am on, and that was pretty cool...
    but i'm sooo ready for a Crackberry.com sticker / window decal
    05-08-07 11:57 PM
    Amen to that. Show me a sticker and I'm in. I like shiny sticky things
    05-09-07 12:11 AM
    Hi All,

Until Cheungsta referred to the 'CrackBerry.com,' as a window decal, I wasn't sure what kind of sticker it was.

Now that I know, I would like to have one too!

How do we get one? Thanks.

CarBob
    05-09-07 12:14 AM
    I agree 100%. I'm also waiting for the CrackBerry clothing line. I think a real nice polo style shirt with the logo embroidered on the front would be real nice.
    This maybe further along the line than we think

I was speaking to Kevin only a few days ago about some cycling clothin for my Charity Ride to Paris - I work with a TShirt Print Compnay as i source staff for them and so i am making some enquiries and hopefully after WES there maybe an update....?
    05-09-07 02:52 AM
    These are all GREAT ideas! But I am talking about a CrackBerry sticker for my BB!!! I seen it on Kevin's BB in some pics he posted before he was heading to WES. But I will Wear a CB polo shirt! or maybe even a fitted CB hat!!! I think we could go on and on with how to market CB!
    05-09-07 05:32 AM
    I spoke with Kevin (Co-Founder) about this the other day. They made some emergency items to take to WES 2007, but once he returns they will be all over it! So, hopefully not long now...
    05-09-07 06:53 AM
    Hey Guys! As Kasper says, as soon as I'm back from WES this is top priority for me! Deciding on Friday that I'd be at WES on Tuesday, I had a 20 shirts whipped up (to wear, and a few to giveaway). They're a big hit!

As soon as I'm back I'll work on the CrackBerry Clothing/Sticker/other cool stuff line!

Just promise you'll wear it/stick it everywhere!
    05-09-07 08:04 AM
    Hey there Mr. Moderator -

I could help you out with that if you need some shirts embroidered, screen printed or designed. That's what I do for a living.

Not sure if I can post a link to my website (not sure of the rules for advertising), so PM me and I will send it to you.

Thanks

SEK
    05-09-07 11:02 PM
    Mr. Moderator... now that is a fancy title

I'm sure Kevin will get in touch with you when WES is over and he gets back home and settled down. Thanks for the offer.
    05-10-07 06:23 AM
    I would love to have some Crackberry items. That would really make my girlfriend think im nuts. She already rolls her eyes at my Crackberry wallpaper on my 8703!!!
    05-10-07 08:23 PM
    I would love to have some Crackberry items. That would really make my girlfriend think im nuts. She already rolls her eyes at my Crackberry wallpaper on my 8703!!!
    Waving a la Horshak......me too, me too, me too!
    05-13-07 08:58 AM
    Can't wait for promotional items of ALL kinds - whatever comes first and to follow - great advertising and branding...and just FUN!!!
    05-13-07 01:15 PM
    I'm headed to London on the 29th and would really love to have some CrackBerry merchandise to wear there on my trip. Hopefully it will be ready by then.
    05-13-07 06:00 PM
    Excellent, London!! Chicago is out this trip right, Kasper? Will catch you both next time around if so.... Hope to see lots of vacation photos with Crackberry items (hint, hint to those in production )

I'm headed to London on the 29th and would really love to have some CrackBerry merchandise to wear there on my trip. Hopefully it will be ready by then.
    05-13-07 06:04 PM
    Hey Guys! As Kasper says, as soon as I'm back from WES this is top priority for me! Deciding on Friday that I'd be at WES on Tuesday, I had a 20 shirts whipped up (to wear, and a few to giveaway). They're a big hit!

As soon as I'm back I'll work on the CrackBerry Clothing/Sticker/other cool stuff line!

Just promise you'll wear it/stick it everywhere!
    Hey Kevin... Any update on this???
    07-12-07 02:40 AM
    WANT.
    07-12-07 09:24 AM
    Crackberry sticker would be really cool. I don't think that I would stick it on my bb, but my pc would be a good location.
    07-12-07 11:46 AM
    as long as the price is reasonable you can count me in
    07-12-07 12:33 PM
    i thought i saw picture of Jessica Simpson with a Crackberry.com T-shirt. You mean to tell me that was photoshopped.
    07-12-07 12:35 PM
    it's coming it's coming it's coming...
    07-12-07 12:37 PM

Sure we heard that before
    07-12-07 03:11 PM
    I would love a window sticker. I'm paranoid about putting stickers on the body of my car.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-07 12:26 AM
    Now I posted this all the way back in May, and it has come a long way! I still tho don't see that sticker to slap on the back of my BB. Kevin, is the sticker on its way as well?
    07-26-07 05:50 AM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD