100 I made it the big 100 woo hoo!!!!!!
    08-15-07 10:01 AM
    What does that mean yeager does that turn you into an abuser now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-07 10:12 AM
    That right I need some serious Help.
    08-15-07 10:20 AM
    I guess Yeager I need more help than you seeing that I joined on May 26, 2007 and have over 400 posts. Ut oh.......rehab is around the corner. lol
    No way...........I don't need help..........I just do everything to the extreme. And that my friend we will leave to our imagination. lol
    Gia
    08-15-07 11:18 AM
    you both need rehab... no windows no doors nothing electronic. ty
    08-15-07 07:38 PM
    You are so funny Renegrade! You are so much fun!

To me, it's just a number nothing more or less. lol

It's people like you and Yeager and my gal pals and of course the wonderful Moderators as well that makes this forum a place to learn and have a lot of fun too!

You guys rock.

Hugs,
    Gia
    08-15-07 07:51 PM
    Wow gia is too nice. Look at all these kind words for everyone. Awwwww. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

08-16-07 01:16 PM
    What's on the buffet tonight. Should vick take the deal from the feds?

08-17-07 09:16 AM
    Thanks Renegade for your sweet post!

Hope you have a reallly nice weekend.

Sending you a warm hug,
    Gia
    08-17-07 09:40 AM
    I say lock him in a cage ,Turn some Dogs on him.Then dig a hole for him in his own backyard.Wow I'm just cruel.
    08-17-07 09:41 AM
    I say lock him in a cage ,Turn some Dogs on him.Then dig a hole for him in his own backyard.Wow I'm just cruel.
    That's not cruel he is just stupid for doing it. When you make that kind of money people think their invincible. I sorry 8 lb 9 oz baby jesus but what Vick did was just dumb! Not Pimp'n at all!
    08-17-07 09:50 AM
    What Vick did was unforgiveable and unGodly. Since I can't keep what I feel to a G rating, let's just say what he did to those animals should be done to him. He deserves jail time and thensome.

That's right.......people that are extremely wealthy think they are invincible and above the law. I hope he serves time!
    His career is down the tubes. People will remember him in years to come for this atrocity. The whole thing makes me ill.
    It's just appalling!

Yeager what you said is nothing compared to what I'm thinking about Vick. You're not cruel at all. Even the worst case scenario still will not equal the playing field as to what he did to those sweet innocent animals. Enough said........I'm so angry over that situation!!

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-17-07 at 10:04 AM.
    08-17-07 09:58 AM
    I can't wait till they burst his bubble and send him to jail! What an ***** his career is over! Done! But wait Ray Lewis is a convicted felon and he's still playing!
    08-17-07 10:27 AM
    I was a big vick fan, but not anymore. My son who is 8 crys if he can't be the falcons so he can play as vick. It was a sad day when we burnt our vick jerseys. I think he is the dumbest person on the planet. He lost millions and millions for a few thousand $ dog fight. I hope he plays again,but only in the prison football league. Hmmm how about the longest yard pt2?

08-17-07 01:43 PM
    I'm with y'all on this one... I really and truly hope there is a place in H-E-Double-Toothpicks where the flames burn just a WEE bit hotter...... and that child and animal abusers and/or molesters get to spend eternity there......
    08-17-07 01:46 PM
    Ty g! You have a great wknd also. I'll be working most of it. Gonna suprise my youngin on sunday.

08-17-07 01:47 PM
    renegade - do tell, do tell... whatcha gonna surprise your youngin with?
    08-17-07 03:21 PM
    Can I be in if I put spinners on my BB yal?
    08-17-07 06:40 PM
    Dubya. Gonna suprise them by showing up. I told them I wouldn't be in town until next weekend, but my current trip is taking me that way. I will stop in for a few hours. My son knows the girls don't. It our secert that imma pop in.

08-18-07 10:40 AM
    Can I be in if I put spinners on my BB yal?
    You can be in w/o the rims....but if you do throws some D's on that******** make sure you post it.....lol
    Last edited by cant live witout my bb; 08-18-07 at 11:31 AM. Reason: mispelled word
    08-18-07 11:31 AM
    What Vick did was unforgiveable and unGodly. Since I can't keep what I feel to a G rating, let's just say what he did to those animals should be done to him. He deserves jail time and thensome.

That's right.......people that are extremely wealthy think they are invincible and above the law. I hope he serves time!
    His career is down the tubes. People will remember him in years to come for this atrocity. The whole thing makes me ill.
    It's just appalling!

Yeager what you said is nothing compared to what I'm thinking about Vick. You're not cruel at all. Even the worst case scenario still will not equal the playing field as to what he did to those sweet innocent animals. Enough said........I'm so angry over that situation!!

Gia
    Gia, GOD forgives us for all of our sins and indiscretions. I don't support what Vick did, but do we know he did it? Often times in the African American community when these "super athletes" come into money their enterouges expand in a short amount of time. If he did it, then he should pay for his crime. If it was a situation where he let his "boys" use his house, then I think he should suffer the consequences of his "poor judgement". We don't know what the circumstances are because we weren't there. He's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but we've convicted him. already. I understand that he's accepted a plea, but is he really guilty? Maybe he accepted the plea, because his so called friends "ratted him out" and he still wants to have a chance at playing football. Who knows, either way, it's a bad thing for all involved.
    08-18-07 11:40 AM
    he wont play again. no team wants the bad press the protest that will follow him.
    08-19-07 09:26 PM
    Dear Can't Live Without My BB,

According to the news and all the sports channels and the people that are very close to Vick, they are saying he is guilty and that he did participate in the act and funded the dogfighting etc.. He's afraid of going to trial because if convicted he would be put away for a long time so that is why he is considering the plea bargain. When you're innocent, you don't even think of a plea bargain.

Supposedly Vick has been involved in dogfighting for over 30 years according to sources and witnesses. He even used his own dog to participate. ESPN has articles on the web etc... They say Vick does it for the thrill of it. That's just sick.

Yes God will forgive him but when you do the crime you must do the time.
    Enough said.
    Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-20-07 at 09:17 AM.
    08-19-07 10:33 PM
    I believe that we as a people have a moral responsibilty to protect those who cannot protect themselves.
    I believe that dog fighting is a horrific thing and that those involved it should be held responsible for their actions.

Vick has destroyed his own career just as he destroyed the lives of those poor animals.
    08-19-07 11:02 PM
    very well put minibb. i 100% argee as i play with my chi/terrier right now. Her name is belle the sweetest doggie ever.
    08-20-07 06:14 AM
8,516 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD