Just so you know.....for the future if you ever have a dog with seizures. When they come out of it (the majority of them do, my Cassie did right up to the last one, which was massive) give then Haagen Daaz Vanilla. Pure Vanilla. It's got the perfect mixture of sugar, which they need coming out, and protein. I keep it around even now. There is always a pint in the fridge.

They also love Frosty Paws, so they get that every summer.

By the way, your pups were gorgeous.....was that a Jack Russell? And I love Baron, I remember you had him as your avatar. That's how I first remember you. Very very early on, couple of years ago, you and I had a fight and I remember you said "My dog is better than yours!" I loved that comeback.
    That's good to know and that last seizure Odie had the vet said they couldn't do anything and it was a good hour later and he still wasn't out of it, poor thing.

The one with me when I was little is a rat terrier, he was my buddy and slept with me out of 5 kids. and yes I had Baron as an avatar and that was awhile ago and yepper we've had differences but it's always been civil and we can remain friendly
    BergerKing and G-bone like this.
    04-06-13 11:29 AM
    I have started Kaiser on his cart training which he does really well... turning is a slight issue and of course distractions (he is still young). Kaiser is down to earth and very submissive when he is away from his territory unless you raise a hand to me than his imaginary balls (had him clipped) drop and he lets people know he means business.
    04-06-13 11:30 AM
    My rotty pup at the dog park... with his friends!
    My sister had a rotty, bigest baby I ever knew and a slobber'er
    jstarett and BergerKing like this.
    04-06-13 11:31 AM
    LOL, yes one day another friend was at our place and the ferret was on his lap and got in his face. I said that I wouldn't trust him doing that and just when he was going to say why, it bit him in the lip!
    My sweet sweet sweet little Frankenferret (first rescue, years ago) was a total sweetheart.,....but one day, at the vet's, the vet tech went to kiss him and Frankenferret BIT HER FULL ON THE LOWER LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of NOWHERE!!!!!!!! I was mortified, so embarrased. She started laughing and just told me she was wearing strawberry flavoured lip gloss.
    kbz1960, BergerKing and G-bone like this.
    04-06-13 11:33 AM
    That's good to know and that last seizure Odie had the vet said they couldn't do anything and it was a good hour later and he still wasn't out of it, poor thing.

The one with me when I was little is a rat terrier, he was my buddy and slept with me out of 5 kids. and yes I had Baron as an avatar and that was awhile ago and yepper we've had differences but it's always been civil and we can remain friendly
    Yuppers.....because we're adult like and what not.....
    04-06-13 11:35 AM
    My sweet sweet sweet little Frankenferret (first rescue, years ago) was a total sweetheart.,....but one day, at the vet's, the vet tech went to kiss him and Frankenferret BIT HER FULL ON THE LOWER LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of NOWHERE!!!!!!!! I was mortified, so embarrased. She started laughing and just told me she was wearing strawberry flavoured lip gloss.
    LOL, I wonder if my friend was
    04-06-13 11:36 AM
    Yuppers.....because we're adult like and what not.....
    No thanks button, so thanks
    04-06-13 11:37 AM
    The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_00000095.jpg

My cat Gunther

Posted via the all mighty Z10
    04-06-13 11:37 AM
    My sister had a rotty, bigest baby I ever knew and a slobber'er
    Lol... yeah! 110lbs and feels like he should be allowed to still curl up in my lap like he was a lap dog!
    04-06-13 11:38 AM
    I have started Kaiser on his cart training which he does really well... turning is a slight issue and of course distractions (he is still young). Kaiser is down to earth and very submissive when he is away from his territory unless you raise a hand to me than his imaginary balls (had him clipped) drop and he lets people know he means business.
    It's so good to see them work. I get such a kick out of seeing my friend being pulled on a cart by her rottie....
    04-06-13 11:39 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000095.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	148371

My cat Gunther

Posted via the all mighty Z10
    I love tabbies!!!!!!
    04-06-13 11:41 AM
    One more...he's a rescue cat. we got him at about 4 weeks. The farm we found him on is owned by a woman who has a male cat that gets lots of female cats pregnant every year. She doesn't feed them or take care of them so the kittens tend to die from starvation or they freeze to death. We are going to offer to get him fixed to end the suffering. Hopefully she will accept. Anyway we rescued Frank but can't rescue all of them.
    The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_00000010-1-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:54 AM
    One more...he's a rescue cat. we got him at about 4 weeks. The farm we found him on is owned by a woman who has a male cat that gets lots of female cats pregnant every year. She doesn't feed them or take care of them so the kittens tend to die from starvation or they freeze to death. We are going to offer to get him fixed to end the suffering. Hopefully she will accept. Anyway we rescued Frank but can't rescue all of them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000010(1).jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	148382

Posted via CB10
    He's a lucky kittycat to have found you.

So sad to know of animals who are neglected and suffering. You do what you can. One life changed, through you.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 12:04 PM
    He's a lucky kittycat to have found you.

So sad to know of animals who are neglected and suffering. You do what you can. One life changed, through you.

Posted via CB10
    I'll never understand how people can be so cruel to animals. But there is this weird farmer mentality out here that makes it ok in some folks minds. My GF grabbed him. I wasn't there. I'm glad she did though. I just pay his bills.
    04-06-13 12:09 PM
    Lol... yeah! 110lbs and feels like he should be allowed to still curl up in my lap like he was a lap dog!
    Oh yes. Hers always tried to get on your lap. A lap dog he was not!
    04-06-13 12:12 PM
    My loveable adorable meathead, Millie. 9month old pure Shepherd.

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1365271743.587815.jpg

Yesterday we did a four mile walk, she definitely was thirsty afterward

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1365271762.903263.jpg

One morning I was about to walk out the door and did a double take...I think she was trying to pull a Snoopy and lay on her doghouse. Half expected to see a cup of coffee in her paw.

The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1365271801.552830.jpg
    04-06-13 01:12 PM
    I'm so very sorry. I know that pain well. That last drive taking Cassie to the emergency vet was horrible... I wanted to get her there but I knew she wouldn't be coming back, so it was torture trying to hurry but knowing that every second would be every second closer to when I would have to live without her.

WOW I'm sorry for turning this into a sad thread.

OK, let me snap it back....

FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 148339
    Attachment 148345
    Attachment 148348
    Attachment 148351
    They are living prove that there is a God, and He does indeed have a sense of humor.
    04-06-13 01:31 PM
    I'm so very sorry. I know that pain well. That last drive taking Cassie to the emergency vet was horrible... I wanted to get her there but I knew she wouldn't be coming back, so it was torture trying to hurry but knowing that every second would be every second closer to when I would have to live without her.

FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 148339
    Attachment 148345
    Attachment 148348
    Attachment 148351
    Sad thread? No, the stories are a part of what makes a pet special. Memories are good to share, too. They make you appreciative of the times you've had.
    kbz1960 and G-bone like this.
    04-06-13 01:32 PM
    Indy. He left us WAY too soon. We adopted him from a family that couldn't keep him, and he just moved right in like he always belonged here. No idea what breeds he was, but he was 110 lbs of the best dog ever. We only had him for three years, but it killed me so bad when we lost him that I got him tattooed on my shoulder.
    Attached Thumbnails The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-indy-04.jpg   The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-indy-05.jpg  
    04-06-13 01:38 PM
    Sally, our first doggie, a red-head golden retriever, just after Indy moved in. She was about 2 years old at the time and she's still with us. Gonna be 10 this year.
    Attached Thumbnails The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-sally-indy-03.jpg  
    04-06-13 01:41 PM
    Sammy, our second golden. He'll be 5 this year. And he LOVES the pool.
    Attached Thumbnails The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-dsc_0569.jpeg   The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-sammy-floatie.jpg  
    04-06-13 01:46 PM

FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 148339
    Attachment 148345
    Attachment 148348
    Attachment 148351
    Weasels!!!
    04-06-13 01:51 PM
    Good thing my wife isn't on this board. She has a 32 gb iPhone full of puppy pics, and she'd probably want to share all of them.
    04-06-13 01:57 PM
    Oh yes, and Gracie LuLu, the miracle dog, a.k.a. the Tasmanian Devil. We rescued her literally off the street. She was three months old when she found us and could barely walk because of a broken hip. That was one year ago. Now they all own the place. And as you can see, she figured out she likes the pool too.
    Attached Thumbnails The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_0876.jpg   The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_2311.jpg   The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_5504.jpg   The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-img_5509.jpg  
    04-06-13 02:07 PM
    The CrackBerry Pet Parade.-image.jpgThe CrackBerry Pet Parade.-image.jpg
    Can't tell if this worked. Should be Panda, the 14 year old Jack Russell, and Bunny, the 8 year old Papillon. Both dogs do agility & obedience.
    04-06-13 02:15 PM
1,655 12345 ...