Okay, so yesterday when I was going to bed I was thinking, man I don't get enough done at work lately (of course I work all night now so who cares really) and I decided to use my bb less at work (do less chatting, checking sports/ news, posting here etc etc) so I can get more done. But here I am been here an hour already and what am I doing? I am on cb and chatting with people! Help! Is there a BA (blackberry anonymous) or should I start my own?
    Who's with me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 08:11 PM
    The first step is admitting you have a problem. Thankfully, when I'm at work, my comp has more than enough horsepower to drive my processes, and leave enough leftover to hit CB, and then there's the BBmessenger singing out to me throughout the day..so...I guess you better save me a chair at your B.A. meeting!
    03-19-08 08:21 PM
    I'm down on the floor, usually just supervising. Today I came in for ot and my boss gave me just one machine to work on. And its so slow, takes like ten minutes for each part with minimal inspection required. Its so boring, I'm just gonna goof off all night.

03-19-08 08:39 PM
    Hahah sounds similar to me! Feel free to msg me as well for a convo! Since everyone knows u can't stay away from the cb or the bb for that matter at work no matter how hard you try!

318FCEC5

03-19-08 08:59 PM
    Its hard not to check the posts while I'm workin

03-19-08 09:11 PM
    My BB makes my radio staticky but I don't care and use it anyway. Most of my posts are done at work. One of my cubie mates commented on my radio static and I told her it was my phone. Did it stop me? Heck no!

03-19-08 09:12 PM
    Yeah but how do you not check the posts?

03-19-08 10:58 PM
    I think we have been guilty at one time or another!

03-19-08 11:02 PM
    I check as ofter as possible. Sometimes i even make "special" bb time, and take a small break to go hide in the Bathroom!! lol
    03-19-08 11:03 PM
    The 13 Step Program is Here. 12 just wasn't enough!
    03-19-08 11:13 PM
    Honestly, i need to get a job at RIM. you can't get in trouble for using your BB at BB HQ, can you? lol
    03-19-08 11:15 PM
    Yeah me too!!

03-19-08 11:18 PM
    I'm a newbie to BB. I can say this: It's ridiculous at work...between my 8310, my TREO 650 (work phone) and the computer. I'm going back and forth between all 3, all day!
    03-19-08 11:34 PM
    Sounds like we all have a mental disorder now.
    03-19-08 11:42 PM
    Yeah I make special cb time also, I will sneak upstairs and check all the posts and surf ebay for a little while. I'm gonna check out kevin and sunkists posts!
    Brb

03-20-08 12:53 AM
    oh man i'm sick! Can't you understand that i have a DISEASE!!
    03-20-08 01:07 AM
    Tell me about it I keep telling myself I'm going to stop checking this site while at work but I can't. I can't go one day with out checking.

03-20-08 01:38 AM
    just embrace it.

quit your job too.

that's my plan lol
    03-20-08 01:53 AM
    How would I pay for my crack(berry) w/o a job cate? Are you gonna support my habit? That's great! What a good friend to help me out like that lmao

03-20-08 02:21 AM
    Okay, so yesterday when I was going to bed I was thinking, man I don't get enough done at work lately (of course I work all night now so who cares really) and I decided to use my bb less at work (do less chatting, checking sports/ news, posting here etc etc) so I can get more done. But here I am been here an hour already and what am I doing? I am on cb and chatting with people! Help! Is there a BA (blackberry anonymous) or should I start my own?
    Who's with me?

Dude I'm so with you on this, it's hard to stay away!!
    03-20-08 06:12 AM
    Most times at work I would be on the BB when I have nothing to do or taking a break.
    03-20-08 06:28 AM
    That's all I do at work and when I work from home forget about it! Lol

03-20-08 06:30 AM
    My plan is to win big in the lottery, quit my job, and then I'll be free to be on my BB and CB all the time!

Well, I can dream, can't I?

03-20-08 07:28 AM
    I think. All of us are probably less productive at work thanks to this amazing invention. Thanks crackberry!!

03-20-08 07:36 AM
    *one of the best parts of having a BB is that when I get work email and I'm out back goofing off, I can answer the mail and no one knows I'm not in my office*
    03-20-08 07:38 AM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD