So, I was bored and looking through browser based games online that I could play when I'm bored on my BB. And I came across this cool game. Its called CyberNations and you can register at Cyber Nations, an online nation simulation game . idk if any of you have played NationStates, but its similar to that except its a bit more fun.

The gameplay is alright, nothing too complicated; however a lot of fun comes from the forums where 25,000+ players get into global conflicts with a majority of alliances declaring war on each other. Its very political in terms of gameplay. There are a few people who roleplay, but the majority just play the game to have fun. You can build your nation; however you want, you can pick your government, purchase infrastructure and technology, make armies, air force or navy for war. Check the game out is all I have to say. I love it.

One thing I'd recommend is that you join an alliance right when you register for the game, or random people will attack you. Alliances protect you as long as you stay loyal to them when war breaks out with other alliances. Alliance-wide wars are amazingly fun, believe me. I'm part of the Legion, you can register for a forum account and then apply at The Legion. I'd recommend the alliance to anyone; if they say who you heard about them from, just say "Gunnar Griffin." Have fun with the game, just thought I'd share it with the fellow BB addicts. Let me know if you need help with it.
    Last edited by engsoccerfan; 01-14-10 at 06:28 PM.
    01-14-10 06:18 PM
    01-14-10 06:20 PM
    cool. How big is the community?
    01-14-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD