A lad in some of my classes is waiting for his T-Mo 8800 because of me He loves mine so he's gonna get his own in around a week...

Let's just hope he knows how to use it!
    02-28-08 03:12 PM
    Thats cool. I have converted a couple of people too!
    02-28-08 04:36 PM
    I converted my brother. We are both teachers at the same high school. I showed up with my sleek new crimson curve and he just had to be like me and get one himself. Now we are both probably going to get fired because we can't put them down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 04:45 PM
    I converted my brother. We are both teachers at the same high school. When I showed up with my sleek new crimson curve he just had to have one. Now we are both gonna get fired because we can't put them down!

02-28-08 04:48 PM
    Did not mean to post the same thing twice. Still learning how to post from my phone. Sorry!

02-28-08 04:57 PM
    congrats, Adlen! :]
    02-28-08 08:13 PM
    I've converted about 3 people so far this year, I even convince a co worker of my to get his girlfriend one for v day. He got her the red curve. My goal is to get 15.

02-28-08 08:17 PM
    A lad in some of my classes is waiting for his T-Mo 8800 because of me He loves mine so he's gonna get his own in around a week...

Let's just hope he knows how to use it!
    You'll be there to show him, right?
    02-28-08 08:18 PM
    Congrats! and i converted my sister and boss!
    02-28-08 08:46 PM
    You'll be there to show him, right?
    Possibly, don't want to wear down his keys!

He got it yesterday - he doesn't want to bring it into school just-in-case and the fool got it on Pay as you Go even though I told him not to! I told him to take it back and get a contract one (PayG = �200 + top-up / Cont = �600). I said I'd be nice and let him use my referral discount...

...anybody for a �20 T-Mobile UK referral discount. It's on them
    02-29-08 09:55 AM
    Good for you Adlen, soon the whole of Liverpool will have a BB!

02-29-08 10:19 AM
    Would that make them BBpudlians?
    02-29-08 10:29 AM
    I also reckon that the real reason your friend didn't bring his BB to school is because BB's don't work on pay and go LOL!

02-29-08 10:38 AM
    Good for you Adlen, soon the whole of Liverpool will have a BB!
    Perhaps...

Would that make them BBpudlians?
    No, that would make them stolen...

Sorry to stereotype my fellow Scousers but it had to be said!

I also reckon that the real reason your friend didn't bring his BB to school is because BB's don't work on pay and go LOL!
    It works, just call and SMS. I said today "you didn't listen to a word I said did you? Now you just have an expensive looking phone."
    02-29-08 10:50 AM
    Yeah just calls & texts. Bless him. He should have no problem exchanging it so hopefully he will be up and running shortly.

02-29-08 11:08 AM
    Converted the whole "department" to the Curve and my wife loves her pink pearl
    02-29-08 11:27 AM
    Bless him? the silly little boy didn't listen to a word I said!

"personally i think you would benefit more from the Curve, 88s are a bit more pro" - He buys an 8800

"you need a contract!" - He gets PayG

"I recommend Flext+Web n Walk" - He gets PayG

"MAKE SURE YOU GET A CONTRACT" - He gets PayG
    02-29-08 11:32 AM
    I have gotten a lot of people that I work with or know to switch. All of them have thanked me for getting them started!

They love the reliability and they don`t look to bad anymore. That use to be a huge objection.....
    03-15-08 02:05 PM
    omg i can't wait to covert someone!!! good job!!!
    03-15-08 02:10 PM
    I have converted 3 people at work this month! I have a curve but they all got pearls.

03-15-08 02:25 PM
    I'm fishing for a good deal on a Pink and Blue pearl for my brother and his missus. I like going to the Carphone Warehouse but they only do the Pink one guess it's off to the CpWh and cnn.cn...
    03-15-08 03:01 PM
    Converted one of my managers
    03-15-08 11:17 PM
    I've had my pearl for a year since then i have converted 7 freinds and my everyone at my job - we are all on BES.
    03-19-08 03:06 PM
    i just got my first conversion as well. my girlfreind was wanting one for the longest time and i snook around and got one first,hehe, but what se didn't know was that i also got her one for her birthday and she was so reluctant to switch from her treo, but once she saw how easy it was to use and how addicting it can be she switched right over and hasn't even thought about looking back.
    03-19-08 03:11 PM
    Converted my brother on Feb 14, 2008. He has since an addict to his Curve and rarely hold his E90. The best thing ever and I should have shifted earlier, he said.
    03-31-08 01:17 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD