I thought, since my soul was sucked out today at work by customers, that we need a thread for ppl to vent about work.

Or to share funny stories or things that happened at work.

For the kind of craziness I mean...think Dunder Mifflin.
    12-01-08 12:55 AM
    Its not so bad every paycheck I put $ towards car gotta pay the insurence as well n the gas n need play money its not all bad plus I'm part time I just everyone didn't own a dam chevy where I live cuz I work advance auto 9/10 ppl say I have a 93 then go to 93 n click chevy n by god I'm right most of the time ... Chevy half ton 1500 with a 350 ugh its nice wen ppl come up n are nissan 280z turbo or 07 bmw 335i I'm like whoa nice whip! Or if some drives a cool old school nissan or 240sx like me I run em a discount B) lol or if they work at verizon the guy hooked me up cuz I ran him a discount

Wait supposed to complain well crap never stay where its supposed to we constantly moving parts behind the counter n I'm like wtf are the fuel filters or etc grinds my gears pretty bad I'm like wtf we gotta move $*** wen I cud find it before gah! Don't fix $hit wen its not broken!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by nemesis91101; 12-03-08 at 02:47 AM.
    12-03-08 02:44 AM
    Oh this is a bad place for me to hang out. I doubt they have enough server space to hold my many many rants about my job......LOL

I'm an IT guy. Mostly end user support. Let's just say.....You can't fix stupid.....and leave it at that.
    12-03-08 09:14 AM
    Duuuude I wanted to be an IT guy but I have to go outta town for the classes so eh maybe ill try later on

12-03-08 11:47 AM
    I think about the not fixing stupid thing ALL the time. I had a girl the other day say she couldn't figure out how to make a phone call on the pearl...
    12-03-08 06:16 PM
    I think about the not fixing stupid thing ALL the time. I had a girl the other day say she couldn't figure out how to make a phone call on the pearl...
    This is the funniest thing I've heard so far today. How does one cannot operate a pearl?
    12-03-08 08:09 PM
    This is the funniest thing I've heard so far today. How does one cannot operate a pearl?
    I know, right????? Of all the smartphones, I find that berrys are the easiest to figure out. No...apparently the Moto Q is better.
    12-03-08 09:43 PM
    Its not so bad every paycheck I put $ towards car gotta pay the insurence as well n the gas n need play money its not all bad plus I'm part time I just everyone didn't own a dam chevy where I live cuz I work advance auto 9/10 ppl say I have a 93 then go to 93 n click chevy n by god I'm right most of the time ... Chevy half ton 1500 with a 350 ugh its nice wen ppl come up n are nissan 280z turbo or 07 bmw 335i I'm like whoa nice whip! Or if some drives a cool old school nissan or 240sx like me I run em a discount B) lol or if they work at verizon the guy hooked me up cuz I ran him a discount

Wait supposed to complain well crap never stay where its supposed to we constantly moving parts behind the counter n I'm like wtf are the fuel filters or etc grinds my gears pretty bad I'm like wtf we gotta move $*** wen I cud find it before gah! Don't fix $hit wen its not broken!

What? Huh? Don't understand? Please explain.
    12-03-08 10:06 PM
    this whole week has sucked.

completely.

management is entirely over-rated.

UGH....8 more hours...then 3 day weekend...
    12-04-08 12:16 AM
    yes, management is VERY overrated. So is work, in general. lol
    12-04-08 12:42 AM
    What? Huh? Don't understand? Please explain.
    Well at advance as well as auto zone we have high selves that hold brake pads, master cyclinders, calipers etc behind the counter and the other employees keep moving them saying "well u cudnt find em b4" n I'm like wtf the customer wud be out the door by now cuz they'd be right here then they too busy to exlain to wth they moved the parts too n the customer is just standing lookin at me while I look like ***** tryin to find parts at the store I've worked at for 4 months now lol and the they its a planogram! Planogram my @$$ wen the customer really isn't allowed behind the counter parts behind it shud just be left alone so employees can find them but mr planogram at corporate who gets paid for twiddlin his thumbs n comin up with bogus planograms is about as bright as a 3 watt sry had to vent lol

12-04-08 01:25 AM
    lmfao@ planogram....

I intend to use that term at work very frequently. In fact, I hope to abuse it very quickly
    12-04-08 01:32 AM
    I worked in a call center supporting Morgan Stanley at one point... I know what you mean about ID10TS. Those dolts that stretch their taskbar halfway across their screen and request floor support to fix it instead of trying to have the call center do it.

That and the dimwits that spill stuff on their keyboards, etc. Many a complaint.. I spill orange juice on my unix keyboard. Or I dropped my watch in the subwoofer on my speakers. And the zillions of password resets no matter how simple it was, they couldn't get it and kept f'n it up. Among other MS, and Lotus apps. I don't miss it most times.

Oh this is a bad place for me to hang out. I doubt they have enough server space to hold my many many rants about my job......LOL

I'm an IT guy. Mostly end user support. Let's just say.....You can't fix stupid.....and leave it at that.
    12-04-08 02:55 AM
    Planograms are annoying... One week stuff is on this shelf.. next week it's at the other end of the aisle. Next month it's 4 aisles away. I hate retail and their lame market schemes to sell stuff to common shopper. Most who are dumber than bricks when it comes to finding product. I've worked on planograms before.. trying to fit stuff in the smallest spaces that they will never fit in.

Well at advance as well as auto zone we have high selves that hold brake pads, master cyclinders, calipers etc behind the counter and the other employees keep moving them saying "well u cudnt find em b4" n I'm like wtf the customer wud be out the door by now cuz they'd be right here then they too busy to exlain to wth they moved the parts too n the customer is just standing lookin at me while I look like ***** tryin to find parts at the store I've worked at for 4 months now lol and the they its a planogram! Planogram my @$$ wen the customer really isn't allowed behind the counter parts behind it shud just be left alone so employees can find them but mr planogram at corporate who gets paid for twiddlin his thumbs n comin up with bogus planograms is about as bright as a 3 watt sry had to vent lol

12-04-08 02:59 AM
    this whole week has sucked.

completely.

management is entirely over-rated.

UGH....8 more hours...then 3 day weekend...
    I couldn't agree more! Around here it's an oxymoron. Our CIO is a feminazi who has surrounded herself with a crew of "yes" men. I think it was required upon their hiring that they voluntarily give their balls to her to keep in a jar on her desk......

Our call center is the WORST!!!! I honestly think they are mentally challenged. The only way to get ahead around here is to be completely incompetent.....then they just pawn you off for someone else to deal with.

See.......i told you this was a bad place for me to hang out. LOL
    More to come......stay tuned.
    12-04-08 08:38 AM
    Planograms are annoying... One week stuff is on this shelf.. next week it's at the other end of the aisle. Next month it's 4 aisles away. I hate retail and their lame market schemes to sell stuff to common shopper. Most who are dumber than bricks when it comes to finding product. I've worked on planograms before.. trying to fit stuff in the smallest spaces that they will never fit in.
    I hear you on that also. Used to work for petsmart, they kept changing planograms on the dog treats aisle. They kept changing it for the bags of pig ears, think the price was $20 or $24 for them. Each hook could hold about 7 bags on it and we had about 10+hooks. I forgot the total sales figures for it, but I figured alone I stocked enough about every 2 days or less to pay my entire wages for a year, all $5k total a year....

That's when that job started annoying me a lot. Paying 8.25/hour to stock overpriced stuff and I'm not the one reaping benefits?

12-04-08 03:09 PM
    Duuude that how much I get paid haha if it weren't for me aiming for 300hp on car I'd quit I think the day I get it tuned n dyno'd ill put my two weeks in n find a job at staples that pays a dollar less n much easier none of that chagin wipers in 20 degree weather with wind n rain ugh

12-04-08 10:30 PM
    I can't stand most cell phone customers.

Yet I work in that industry. People yell at me because no one can ever reach them...Well maybe you should turn the phone on you stupid donkey.
    12-05-08 03:44 PM
    I'm a manager @ Alltel and I had a customer come in cussin me out bout their phone not workin and they didn't hve it turned on! Talk about user error! And they didn't even say sorry!

12-05-08 05:17 PM
    I'm a manager @ Alltel and I had a customer come in cussin me out bout their phone not workin and they didn't hve it turned on! Talk about user error! And they didn't even say sorry!

lmfao!!! i've had that before! On numerous occasions
    12-05-08 08:26 PM

Like I said earlier..........you can't fix stupid!!!!
    12-06-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD