Lets get a off topic started about the 2009 season, lets talk about whats happened so far and what do you think will happen in the rest of the season!

I will start with Iowa, I really thought they were going to shake things up with the top 3, but they lost.

I also am watching BSU, hopefully they can get into a big bowl game even with TCU.
    11-10-09 07:09 PM
    Oh and on another topic in football how about those SEC officials?
    11-10-09 07:28 PM
    Iowa started out looking pretty solid, but after the loss to NW and Stanzi being out, I can def see them losing to OSU and maybe Minnasota. I'm a big fan of BSU, have been for the last few years. I'm sure BSU and TCU are going to be in some BCS bowls this year, and can hopefully prove themselves against some more recognized conferences. One of them is going to the Fiesta bowl. Can't say much about the SEC as I'm not a huge follower of the conference, but I think proper actions have been taken. I'm a big fan of the Pac-10 and excited to see what the next few weeks bring. Although I don't really see it happening, it would be awesome if the U of A could hold off Oregon and USC and make it to the Rose bowl. I'm thinking Rose bowl is Oregon and OSU. I'd like to see Bama and Texas play in the BCS championship.
    11-11-09 12:40 AM
    BSU vs. TCU we already saw the Poinsettia Bowl lol
    I just hope they realize with non BCS teams like BSU, TCU they need to go to a playoff system.
    11-11-09 08:14 AM
    BSU vs. TCU we already saw the Poinsettia Bowl lol
    I just hope they realize with non BCS teams like BSU, TCU they need to go to a playoff system.
    I am all for a Play off system If you go to the Sports ilistrated website they have a top 16 playoff bracket they come out with ever week and it looks good, wish it would happen! lol
    11-11-09 12:43 PM
    Iowa started out looking pretty solid, but after the loss to NW and Stanzi being out, I can def see them losing to OSU and maybe Minnasota. I'm a big fan of BSU, have been for the last few years. I'm sure BSU and TCU are going to be in some BCS bowls this year, and can hopefully prove themselves against some more recognized conferences. One of them is going to the Fiesta bowl. Can't say much about the SEC as I'm not a huge follower of the conference, but I think proper actions have been taken. I'm a big fan of the Pac-10 and excited to see what the next few weeks bring. Although I don't really see it happening, it would be awesome if the U of A could hold off Oregon and USC and make it to the Rose bowl. I'm thinking Rose bowl is Oregon and OSU. I'd like to see Bama and Texas play in the BCS championship.
    It really was sad to see Iowa lose that game but I hope they come back, but with out Stanzi it does not look good. I wish BSU and TCU would go to big bcs games but the way the BCS works its not looking good for BSU
    11-11-09 12:47 PM
    I got a few words for yall -

University of Cincinnati BEARCATS

I don't follow Football extremely close, but this year i've been following it pretty closely... must say i'm pretty excited. and before i get branded "Bandwagoner".... my dad works for UC... i've always followed them but not this close...
    11-11-09 01:01 PM

I don't follow Football extremely close, but this year i've been following it pretty closely... must say i'm pretty excited. and before i get branded "Bandwagoner".... my dad works for UC... i've always followed them but not this close...
    I agree that they are good this year too, but being a bcs school and undefeated they will go to a bcs game, TCU and BSU both are in the running for one spot!
    11-11-09 01:14 PM
    Hey good news for Oregon ! Blount is back haha
    11-11-09 06:45 PM
    I doubt this will change much this late in the season and with James doing so well. Although if Blount is as good as stated preseason they will have a hard to be 1-2 punch.
    11-12-09 01:03 AM
    Tell Mr. Hout to watch his back lol
    11-12-09 07:53 AM
    This has not been a fun season for me -- I'm an Oklahoma fan. We've now lost our reigning Heisman winner starting QB, starting TE who had been called the best in the nation, starting DT, three starting OL (not counting the four we lost to graduation) and as of this week a starting LB, not to mention that we temporarily lost our top WR and HB earlier in the season. To add insult to injury, we're still not bowl eligible 9 games in, and may not even make that benchmark by the end of the season. Our fans are turning ugly, showing me why most of the nation hates us, selling their tickets, and calling for the head of the coach that brought us from a decade when this season would be the norm to attending 4 national title games in 8 years (I don't want to get into our recent bowl record). To make a long story short, we've clearly upset the football gods recently, because this is the season from ****. My one solace is that if we make a bowl game, we'll be guaranteed a pretty easy opponent, although sadly that may prove challenging for our current squad.

Cliffnotes :
    Last edited by SteveHolt; 11-12-09 at 10:41 AM.
    11-12-09 10:33 AM
    Indeed Oklahoma has fallen from a top 5 ranked team to a decent team now. Now imagine how different things would be if Bradford would have joined Sanchez and Stafford in the draft. He would have been picked maybe at #1 ahead of Stafford huge paycheck after a 50+ TD Season. Instead... Well you know.
    11-12-09 10:48 AM
    Tell Mr. Hout to watch his back lol
    haha yea Hount is on his list !! LOL
    11-12-09 12:39 PM
    This has not been a fun season for me -- I'm an Oklahoma fan. We've now lost our reigning Heisman winner starting QB, starting TE who had been called the best in the nation, starting DT, three starting OL (not counting the four we lost to graduation) and as of this week a starting LB, not to mention that we temporarily lost our top WR and HB earlier in the season. To add insult to injury, we're still not bowl eligible 9 games in, and may not even make that benchmark by the end of the season. Our fans are turning ugly, showing me why most of the nation hates us, selling their tickets, and calling for the head of the coach that brought us from a decade when this season would be the norm to attending 4 national title games in 8 years (I don't want to get into our recent bowl record). To make a long story short, we've clearly upset the football gods recently, because this is the season from ****. My one solace is that if we make a bowl game, we'll be guaranteed a pretty easy opponent, although sadly that may prove challenging for our current squad.

Cliffnotes :

It really was not OK's year, After the loss with BYU I thought they would turn that around like Oregon did
    11-12-09 12:40 PM
    Yeah Oregon beats USC then loses to Stanford???
    11-12-09 12:42 PM
    Yeah Oregon beats USC then loses to Stanford???
    Yea its really hard to tell what will happen with the pac 10 right now ! The sun devils even gave usc a run for there money too !
    11-12-09 12:44 PM
    I am pretty excited for the BSU U of I game this weekend. lol Can you imagine what would happen to BSU rank if they lose to frickin U of I?
    11-12-09 12:52 PM
    Oh so last night I heard a local radio station giving away tickets for Saturdays BSU vs U of I game, all I needed to do to enter for the ticket give away was text a number the word pizza well, I did and I WON LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-12-09 12:53 PM
    A lot of people would cry and I would LOL
    11-12-09 12:53 PM
    I would cry too !!! I think BSU is going to walk U of I all the way home haha
    11-12-09 01:05 PM
    I dont know. After seeing how BSU played last week, I think U of I may have a chance. As microscopic as that chance may be. BSU may play cocky again like last week and let them take it. I would be furious if U of I won...
    11-12-09 01:22 PM

Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo clap clap clap UC
    11-12-09 03:53 PM
    Woot good bye of USC's reign of the pac 10 !!!
    11-17-09 06:21 PM
    Yeah its a good year for football! Not college football but the Indianapolis/New England game was damn good on Sunday Night.
    11-18-09 08:15 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD