ok guys so I was watching UFC and tito and chuck where fighting and chuck beats him. Is it just me or do you all see that tito is becoming a sore looser?
    08-06-08 10:40 PM
    tito has always been a sore loser imo
    08-06-08 10:52 PM
    in the beginning i kinda liked tito but now i am getting to the point where i cant stand him. But what i like about chuck is that when he doesn't win the fight hes humble about it saying stuff like the guy was just a better fighter...
    08-06-08 10:57 PM
    yeah i agree. usually when he loses though the guy is just flat out better. i haven't seen him lose a fluke fight. he is a bad ***.
    08-06-08 11:01 PM
    im with you on that one
    08-06-08 11:10 PM
    wow, im impressed of seeing this thread in here, heheh, for me neither of those, the mma game has grown beyond their abilities, tito is just areally good marketable fighter, he just signed with affliction for a lotttttt of money, we'll see what happens with him, instead im a big loyal all time fan of wanderlei silva since pride, hope u know who that is
    08-06-08 11:39 PM
    wow, im impressed of seeing this thread in here, heheh, for me neither of those, the mma game has grown beyond their abilities, tito is just areally good marketable fighter, he just signed with affliction for a lotttttt of money, we'll see what happens with him, instead im a big loyal all time fan of wanderlei silva since pride, hope u know who that is
    and started by a girly-girl none the less, right?
    08-06-08 11:57 PM
    lol the The Axe Murderer?
    08-06-08 11:58 PM
    Wanderlei Silva is a good fighter love the way he ran through Kieth Jardine it was a short but impressive fight.
    08-06-08 11:58 PM
    Tito is basically a gate keeper anymore. While he had a dominant reign his skills have been surpassed by all the top level LHWs.

But his attitude is more to get into opponents heads. If you can watch the season of Ultimate Fighter with Tito and Shamrock as coaches you will see a much better side of Tito.

tito is just areally good marketable fighter, he just signed with affliction for a lotttttt of money, we'll see what happens with him
    Tito hasnt signed with Affliction yet. I dont have enough posts to put up the links but check out Sherdog.com or MMAWeekly to read the story.
    08-07-08 08:39 AM
    aww guy i love having you all to talk about this with. all my girl-friends are just way to girly to even think about watching it and they dont see why i can watch it either. so thanks guys!! love you all *muah*
    08-07-08 04:00 PM
    Tito did sign, check other websites besides sherdog

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 05:03 PM
    Tito signed with Affliction and is rumored to fight Babalu on the oct PPV. Tito has been such a big cry baby. He got his *** handed to him by Machida (I find him boring, good fighter boring though) Wanderlei needs to get back on the winnin streaks, get him back with Jackson for fight 3, then maybe a title shot mid next year. Chuck is an amazing fighter watch him completely dominate Rashad next week to get the title shot in december.

08-08-08 11:37 AM
    Tito signed with Affliction and is rumored to fight Babalu on the oct PPV. Tito has been such a big cry baby. He got his *** handed to him by Machida (I find him boring, good fighter boring though) Wanderlei needs to get back on the winnin streaks, get him back with Jackson for fight 3, then maybe a title shot mid next year. Chuck is an amazing fighter watch him completely dominate Rashad next week to get the title shot in december.

i heart chuck
    08-08-08 08:56 PM
    Hey heather, if u ever wanna talk about any form of MMA talk my pin is by my name feel free to add me on messenger. oh and for tonight, my picks are GSP by round 3 TKO, Huerta by split decision, Lesnar by brutal decapitation late round 1, Manny G submission round 2 and jason macdonald round 3 tko.
    08-09-08 03:27 PM
    Hey heather, if u ever wanna talk about any form of MMA talk my pin is by my name feel free to add me on messenger. oh and for tonight, my picks are GSP by round 3 TKO, Huerta by split decision, Lesnar by brutal decapitation late round 1, Manny G submission round 2 and jason macdonald round 3 tko.
    feel free to add me my pin is up there ^^
    08-11-08 09:24 PM
    i help train MMA fighters and sometimes watching ufc i have to turn it off latly....Chuck had a fight not to long again that should have been over in the first round....instead he toyed with the dude and beat his **** for all rounds making it up to the judges...i think that was all for tv purposes...almost thinking that some of the stuff is turning in a WWF show...already have there theme music..just need to add some capes and stomping...if people wanna see the real stuff the good fights are in South America or Thailand
    08-12-08 10:43 PM
    imho.... I like both fighters.... I think that i would rather watch a tito fight then a chuck fight...... I see tito as a very aggressive fighter who would push the fight towards the opponent... as to where I think chuck is more of a counter strike fighter. Usually chucks waits for someone to swing and he sees his opening, throws his punch and knocks the opponent out. not really being the aggressor. like i said just mho.
    08-13-08 05:26 AM
    Neither, BJ Penn, Rampage, and Wandelei Silva are the real deal

08-13-08 06:19 AM
    Rampage?.....rampage? U mean the guy who succesfully blocked wanderlei knees with his face the two times they fought in pride? The guy who couldn't respond to Forrests Leg kicks? Or his inability to get out of his full mount? And yeah I read the story where he said he did that to "recover" don't get me wrong I really like him. He had an amazing 5rd battle with Hollywood Dan but newer and more aggresive fighters are emerging

08-13-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD